Dragon Events Tail of the Dragon (Highway US129) 318 curves in 11 miles, is America’s number one motorcycle and sports car road.

RTD 18 Group EH Caravan

Old 02-17-2018, 12:34 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by pwrinxs
Wow this looks like a great time. I'm thinking of meeting up with you guys on Wed morning at the National Corvette Museum. It's about 80 minutes from my house.

Another bold option would be to follow Bama Dave up north and then everyone back down. When are you heading up to Philly?
Let me know if you are joining us Midday Wednesday so I have space available Wednesday night. Wednesday and Thursday will be pretty big driving days for the Canadian group.
Old 02-17-2018, 05:40 PM

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by zenairdave
Let me know if you are joining us Midday Wednesday so I have space available Wednesday night. Wednesday and Thursday will be pretty big driving days for the Canadian group.
I'm in...cant wait!
Old 02-18-2018, 06:48 AM

Received 195 Likes on 129 Posts

I may join you guys on the way down since you'll be driving right past me. Do you have hotels booked for tue and wed night or are you guys going to just wing it.
Old 02-18-2018, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by RobM
I may join you guys on the way down since you'll be driving right past me. Do you have hotels booked for tue and wed night or are you guys going to just wing it.
Tuesday I have room booked with options for a couple more.
I have 4 cabins in mind for Wednesday but if too many join in, I will modify that location.
Old 03-23-2018, 09:53 AM

I've signed up. I usually meet up and drive down with the cincy group but I think I'll take the extra time and drive down with you guys, as long as Darcy isn't taking us thru some washed out dirt roads through the mountains.

When it gets closer just let me know what route you're taking through Michigan, I'm an hour from Port Huron but its going the wrong direction for me so I'll just meet up with the group as you're driving through Michigan.
Old 03-24-2018, 04:54 AM

I've signed up. I usually meet up and drive down with the cincy group but I think I'll take the extra time and drive down with you guys, as long as Darcy isn't taking us thru some washed out dirt roads through the mountains.

When it gets closer just let me know what route you're taking through Michigan, I'm an hour from Port Huron but its going the wrong direction for me so I'll just meet up with the group as you're driving through Michigan.
we will be running West then south down 69 from Port huron. We usually go home on 75.
​​​​​​​
Old 03-24-2018, 10:03 AM

Sounds good, I'll check in the week before the trip. I'll probably meet you on 69 somewhere between Flint and Lansing, I remember there is a rest area about halfway I think.
Old 04-02-2018, 01:41 PM

Sounds good, I'll check in the week before the trip. I'll probably meet you on 69 somewhere between Flint and Lansing, I remember there is a rest area about halfway I think.
Ok, I counted you in for the group lodging reservations for Tuesday and Wednesday nights.
Old 04-02-2018, 07:29 PM

Received 199 Likes on 157 Posts

A change of plans and won't hook up with the EH Tour. Work and headed up with another Bama s2k owner so the Canadians will see me at the event. Sorry Nick so no fly by with the troopers in the median. Y'all have fun and keep it between the mustard and mayo.
Old 04-03-2018, 05:24 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by zenairdave
we will be running West then south down 69 from Port huron. We usually go home on 75.
Ya'll be running through my old 'hood. Fa Fa Fa Flint-town! Don't get robbed. In fact, don't even stop.

Quick Reply: RTD 18 Group EH Caravan