Dragon Events Tail of the Dragon (Highway US129) 318 curves in 11 miles, is America’s number one motorcycle and sports car road.

RtD2019 - Fridays are for Franklin?

Old 05-09-2019, 06:37 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

What time will y'all arrive in Cashiers?

Melody and I are bringing Zoey to ear BBq and have ice cream!

If I don't hear anything we will arrive around 11:30 and just wing it!!
Old 05-09-2019, 06:59 PM

Received 973 Likes on 666 Posts

We're leaving here around 10:45 so probably won't be there until around 12:30 or so.
Old 05-11-2019, 01:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kgf3076
We're leaving here around 10:45 so probably won't be there until around 12:30 or so.
This is Taylor. I recently messaged you about joining you this year for the dragon run and Cherohala run on Saturday, but if you remember I said I couldn’t make it and was just going to go on Friday instead because my girlfriend lives in Franklin.

She works next to Cafe Rel so I decided to gas up around 12 at hot spot. Then here you guys came rolling in! Such a beautiful sight seeing all those beautiful cars together! I figured you guys were going to eat, so I went next door to grab a quick bite at the same time. I came out and there were just a few left eating at Rel.

We continued to on to the dragon alone hoping to see you guys, but non the less, we had an excellent time! We passed you guys on our way back to Franklin. I was the silver lone S2K waving at all of you as you passed!

But needless to say, we had a great time and can’t wait for the fall run and finally meet you guys. Go ahead and count me in!
Old 05-11-2019, 06:13 PM

Received 973 Likes on 666 Posts

Originally Posted by Showtime1
This is Taylor. I recently messaged you about joining you this year for the dragon run and Cherohala run on Saturday, but if you remember I said I couldn’t make it and was just going to go on Friday instead because my girlfriend lives in Franklin.

She works next to Cafe Rel so I decided to gas up around 12 at hot spot. Then here you guys came rolling in! Such a beautiful sight seeing all those beautiful cars together! I figured you guys were going to eat, so I went next door to grab a quick bite at the same time. I came out and there were just a few left eating at Rel.

We continued to on to the dragon alone hoping to see you guys, but non the less, we had an excellent time! We passed you guys on our way back to Franklin. I was the silver lone S2K waving at all of you as you passed!

But needless to say, we had a great time and can’t wait for the fall run and finally meet you guys. Go ahead and count me in!
Sorry we missed you. We were on our way to Cashiers for lunch for a change. See you in the fall.

-ken