S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Dragon Events (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/dragon-events-49/)
-   -   Thursday afternoon Devil's Triangle (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/dragon-events-49/thursday-afternoon-devils-triangle-1182581/)

darcyw 03-08-2018 06:10 PM

Thursday afternoon Devil's Triangle

So, there's still many days left till our spring adventure. But, to whet your appetite, I'll lead a Devil's Triangle drive. I'll be coming down on Thursday, May 10 and stopping for late afternoon dinner in Rocky Top, TN at the always delicious Coal Creek Smokehouse. Should arrive about 3:30 pm. Eat. Then head out to do the Devil's Triangle counterclockwise. If you want to join in, post here. Channel 4. Aggressive pace except residential areas.

1. darcyw
2. BamaDave
3. BamaDave's bud

jvf1 03-17-2018 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by darcyw (Post 24430141)
So, there's still many days left till our spring adventure. But, to whet your appetite, I'll lead a Devil's Triangle drive. I'll be coming down on Thursday, May 10 and stopping for late afternoon dinner in Rocky Top, TN at the always delicious Coal Creek Smokehouse. Should arrive about 3:30 pm. Eat. Then head out to do the Devil's Triangle counterclockwise. If you want to join in, post here. Channel 4. Aggressive pace except residential areas.

1. darcyw

Hey Darcy. Looking like a lonely run so far.
You should be with the rest of the Canucks on Thursday. lol
See you Thursday night in Fontana, Buddy! :thumbup:

darcyw 03-18-2018 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by jvf1 (Post 24433736)
Hey Darcy. Looking like a lonely run so far.
You should be with the rest of the Canucks on Thursday. lol
See you Thursday night in Fontana, Buddy! :thumbup:

yeah, got a full week till Thursday. but, for anyone who's up for it...

darcy

Bama Dave 03-20-2018 06:39 PM

Darcy. I'm planning on meeting you there at the restaurant on Thursday. I'm bringing a newbie so might not keep up with you on the triangle but it will be good to hang with you sir. Keep in touch man. Later BD

darcyw 03-21-2018 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by darcyw (Post 24430141)

1. darcyw

Excellent!
darcy

funat9000rpm 03-22-2018 07:13 AM

I may be down for this. Never done the triangle.

darcyw 04-25-2018 04:49 PM

Just a quick reminder that in 2 weeks plus a day, we will feast upon Devil's Triangle after smoked BBQ at Coal Creek Smokehouse.
Interested? Thursday afternoon is your day!
darcy

colnagotifosi 05-10-2018 12:20 PM

Alas, eating at Coal Creek and nobody here.

Didn’t bring a cue sheet so not sure how to navigate the Triangle by myself. Apparently some was here early from Canada expecting to meet BD but he ate and left.
Stuart