Euromeet 2019 - 20th Anniversary Back to Trento in Italy to celebrate 20 years of our S2000

Euromeet 2019: FAQ - ANY QUESTIONS?

Old 01-29-2019, 05:38 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

looking at getting a CRIT’Air. the form is asking for documents to be attached? assume this is a copy of the V5??
Anyone able to clarify please
Old 01-29-2019, 10:40 AM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

the Crit'air is just a sticker, you can buy in France
And I think if you have a foreign S2000 with no french plates, it will be good even if you d'ont have the sticker. (CRIT'air is used in French big cities like Paris.)
Old 01-29-2019, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by ripper0306
the Crit'air is just a sticker, you can buy in France
And I think if you have a foreign S2000 with no french plates, it will be good even if you d'ont have the sticker. (CRIT'air is used in French big cities like Paris.)
We will be travelling back via Monaco, Lyon and Paris. Looking at the Crit'air website it looks like it now covers big chunks of the route I was looking to use, like through the national parks. Just don't fancy getting home to fines, but if you can buy when there then will do that.

https://www.crit-air.fr/en/informati...tal-zones.html
Old 01-29-2019, 12:06 PM

Received 71 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by bradders39
We will be travelling back via Monaco, Lyon and Paris. Looking at the Crit'air website it looks like it now covers big chunks of the route I was looking to use, like through the national parks. Just don't fancy getting home to fines, but if you can buy when there then will do that.

I think Ripper is right, you'll be OK if you stay out of the major cities. If you do want one I just scanned my V5, filled out the online form and paid my 6 Euros. Had it in the post in about 4 days !
Not sure where you get them whilst in France itself. I do wonder if there is a period of grace, particular for foreign vehicles.
The following users liked this post:
bradders39 (01-30-2019)
Old 02-06-2019, 06:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bradders39

Don't worry about the Crit'air Sticker, it's only check during the Pollution pic and it's mandatory to enter in the city, Actually only Paris, Grenoble and Lyon were concerned.

I have a question concerning the Booking, Initialy I came with my wife for 3 Nights, but she have other obligation and she don't come , but I come with my brother-in-law and He cannot take his Monday on Holiday, so we stay only 2 night instead of 3.
It's possible to have a refund for the 3rd night?
I will have the confirmation before the 25th February.
Old 02-06-2019, 11:59 PM
Administrator

Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by dref
Don't worry about the Crit'air Sticker, it's only check during the Pollution pic and it's mandatory to enter in the city, Actually only Paris, Grenoble and Lyon were concerned.

I have a question concerning the Booking, Initialy I came with my wife for 3 Nights, but she have other obligation and she don't come , but I come with my brother-in-law and He cannot take his Monday on Holiday, so we stay only 2 night instead of 3.
It's possible to have a refund for the 3rd night?
I will have the confirmation before the 25th February.
Please email euromeet@s2kuk.com about your nights change once you have confirmed.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:12 AM

Thanks a lot AquilaEagle.
Old 02-17-2019, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by andy2000
I think Ripper is right, you'll be OK if you stay out of the major cities. If you do want one I just scanned my V5, filled out the online form and paid my 6 Euros. Had it in the post in about 4 days !
Not sure where you get them whilst in France itself. I do wonder if there is a period of grace, particular for foreign vehicles.
For the sake of four and a half euros, and the fact staying in bothLyon and Paris I brought the damn sticker.
Thanks everyone for the comments though
Old 03-06-2019, 09:11 AM

Hi don’t know if I’ve missed this but is there any merchandise ie T-shirt polos ect they can be ordered. Thanks
Old 03-08-2019, 09:41 PM

Received 71 Likes on 61 Posts

Got my IDP yesterday just in case. Not sure the lady behind the counter at the Post Office saw the funny side when I asked which roads we were going to be using for the test.

Quick Reply: Euromeet 2019: FAQ - ANY QUESTIONS?