Euromeet 2019: FAQ - ANY QUESTIONS? - Page 4 - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

Notices
Euromeet 2019 - 20th Anniversary Back to Trento in Italy to celebrate 20 years of our S2000

Euromeet 2019: FAQ - ANY QUESTIONS?

 
Old 01-29-2019, 06:38 AM
  #31  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 102
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

looking at getting a CRIT’Air. the form is asking for documents to be attached? assume this is a copy of the V5??
Anyone able to clarify please
bradders39 is online now  
Old 01-29-2019, 11:40 AM
  #32  
 
ripper0306's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: France - Auxerre 89000 / Toulon 83000
Posts: 1,024
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default

the Crit'air is just a sticker, you can buy in France
And I think if you have a foreign S2000 with no french plates, it will be good even if you d'ont have the sticker. (CRIT'air is used in French big cities like Paris.)
ripper0306 is offline  
Old 01-29-2019, 12:14 PM
  #33  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 102
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by ripper0306 View Post
the Crit'air is just a sticker, you can buy in France
And I think if you have a foreign S2000 with no french plates, it will be good even if you d'ont have the sticker. (CRIT'air is used in French big cities like Paris.)
We will be travelling back via Monaco, Lyon and Paris. Looking at the Crit'air website it looks like it now covers big chunks of the route I was looking to use, like through the national parks. Just don't fancy getting home to fines, but if you can buy when there then will do that.

https://www.crit-air.fr/en/informati...tal-zones.html
bradders39 is online now  
Old 01-29-2019, 01:06 PM
  #34  
Community Organizer
 
andy2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Guildford
Posts: 6,258
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by bradders39 View Post
We will be travelling back via Monaco, Lyon and Paris. Looking at the Crit'air website it looks like it now covers big chunks of the route I was looking to use, like through the national parks. Just don't fancy getting home to fines, but if you can buy when there then will do that.

https://www.crit-air.fr/en/informati...tal-zones.html

I think Ripper is right, you'll be OK if you stay out of the major cities. If you do want one I just scanned my V5, filled out the online form and paid my 6 Euros. Had it in the post in about 4 days !
Not sure where you get them whilst in France itself. I do wonder if there is a period of grace, particular for foreign vehicles.
andy2000 is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to andy2000 For This Useful Post:
bradders39 (01-30-2019)
Old 02-06-2019, 07:27 AM
  #35  
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: French South Sea cost
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by bradders39 View Post
We will be travelling back via Monaco, Lyon and Paris. Looking at the Crit'air website it looks like it now covers big chunks of the route I was looking to use, like through the national parks. Just don't fancy getting home to fines, but if you can buy when there then will do that.

https://www.crit-air.fr/en/informati...tal-zones.html
Don't worry about the Crit'air Sticker, it's only check during the Pollution pic and it's mandatory to enter in the city, Actually only Paris, Grenoble and Lyon were concerned.

I have a question concerning the Booking, Initialy I came with my wife for 3 Nights, but she have other obligation and she don't come , but I come with my brother-in-law and He cannot take his Monday on Holiday, so we stay only 2 night instead of 3.
It's possible to have a refund for the 3rd night?
I will have the confirmation before the 25th February.
dref is offline  
Old 02-07-2019, 12:59 AM
  #36  
Administrator
Thread Starter
 
AquilaEagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Heath & Reach, Beds, UK
Posts: 95,026
Thanked 37 Times in 32 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by dref View Post
Don't worry about the Crit'air Sticker, it's only check during the Pollution pic and it's mandatory to enter in the city, Actually only Paris, Grenoble and Lyon were concerned.

I have a question concerning the Booking, Initialy I came with my wife for 3 Nights, but she have other obligation and she don't come , but I come with my brother-in-law and He cannot take his Monday on Holiday, so we stay only 2 night instead of 3.
It's possible to have a refund for the 3rd night?
I will have the confirmation before the 25th February.
Please email [email protected] about your nights change once you have confirmed.
AquilaEagle is offline  
Old 02-08-2019, 02:12 AM
  #37  
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: French South Sea cost
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Thanks a lot AquilaEagle.
dref is offline  
Old 02-17-2019, 01:55 PM
  #38  
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 102
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by andy2000 View Post
I think Ripper is right, you'll be OK if you stay out of the major cities. If you do want one I just scanned my V5, filled out the online form and paid my 6 Euros. Had it in the post in about 4 days !
Not sure where you get them whilst in France itself. I do wonder if there is a period of grace, particular for foreign vehicles.
For the sake of four and a half euros, and the fact staying in bothLyon and Paris I brought the damn sticker.
Thanks everyone for the comments though
bradders39 is online now  

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands