European S2000 Owners Covers: Austria, Belguim, Czech, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland.
Plus: Scandinavia and the Nordics. Covering: Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, even Iceland, Greenland and the Faroe Islands!

[SELLER FEEDBACK] ALL STAR MOTORSPORT (FRANCE)

Old 09-04-2015, 11:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default [SELLER FEEDBACK] ALL STAR MOTORSPORT (FRANCE)

I'm posting it here also...

I wanted to share my experience so future buyers don't get into trouble!

On May the 1st i order through their e-shop a test pipe from Invidia, which according to their shop on Ebay was in stock!

On 12/05/15 i send the first mail because there was no update on my order...

There was no answer from them until 20/05/15, which they informed me that they were in Dubai until 26/05/15 and then my order would be shipped.

On 15/06/15 i opened a case in PayPal so i can get my money back for not receiving my order.

On 15/07/15, one month later my order is updated on their e-shop as shipped, exactly as much is needed for a case to auto-close in PayPal! How convenient right???

On 19/07/15 they informed me through facebook that the test pipe is back in stock (what?) and they have shipped it.

Until today i haven't receive the test pipe, nor they answer my emails for a tracking number!!!

Maybe they have send it and got lost, and all this is for nothing. But from the moment they don't answer my messages i think they are scammers and just got away with 122,99€!

Sorry for my english!