Florida For Sale Members Only!
Mark this thread as Sold

S2000 odds and ends left

Old 07-12-2013, 09:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S2000 odds and ends left

Exhaust is gone. Ben took it, along with the family of spiders that called it home.

I'm trading in my S2000 for a MINI Cooper S in the morning (7/13). I've got a stock AP2 cat back exhaust collecting dust in my garage. I removed it from my 2004 at about 5k miles, so the exhaust has been sitting in my garage for ages, but there's not a thing wrong with it other than being dusty. It even has the chrome tips and some of the factory rubber exhaust hangers, however one of the tips is dented. The first person to offer me $0 for it and comes to pick up (I live just outside The Villages/Leesburg) gets it.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:15 AM

After doing some cleaning in my garage yesterday to make room for the new car, it seems I still have some AP2 parts packed away.

I have a complete engine wiring harness that was pulled from a low-miles MY05 in 2007. It's been packed away in a box in my Florida room ever since. It's complete, no cuts, no breaks, and no missing or broken plugs. $120 OBO.

Also sitting in my office is a new, never used, never installed AB Speed aluminum radiator overflow can (bolt-in version) for an S2000 with sight tube - $100 OBO

A brand new, never used, still in the original package Honda OEM thermostat with gasket. No idea what it cost either, so make an offer.
A brand new, never used, still in the box OEM thermo fan switch. No idea what it cost, so make an offer.

I don't get to check this site as often as I'd like anymore, so PM is the best means of contact. Please keep in mind prices do not include shipping. However, only actual shipping cost will be charged. Or if anyone feels like making the drive, they're welcome to come by my house to pick up items. Cash or PayPal preferred.

I also found a brand new, never used, still in the box Denso O2 sensor for the S2000. I have no idea what it's worth, so feel free to make offers.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:59 AM

Update: someone has laid claim to the stock exhaust, stock catalytic converter, and the stock gears. I'll edit my list to remove them as soon as the buyer picks the items up.
Old 07-15-2013, 08:17 AM

Gears, exhaust, and catalytic converter are now gone. Thanks Ben!
Old 07-15-2013, 08:27 AM

Interested in the service manual and radiator. Any pics and how far are you from Tampa?
Old 07-15-2013, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by s132nr
Interested in the service manual and radiator. Any pics and how far are you from Tampa?
I don't have a radiator for sale. It's an AB Speed aluminum radiator overflow can (bolt-in version) with the optional sight-tube installed.
I live about 1.5 hours north of Tampa, using I-75. My Zip is 34731, if you want to Google/Mapquest Fruitland Park.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am still waiting for the Zappa and the Capt Beefheart stuff .......................
Old 07-16-2013, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by zacksdad2
I am still waiting for the Zappa and the Capt Beefheart stuff .......................
Ain't happening. I'm taking that stuff with me when I die.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:14 AM

Bandiscoot just laid claim to the factory service manual, so that's gone.

In addition, I've lowered prices on the items I had listed with prices, but I'm quite willing to consider reasonable offers on those or anything left on the list. I'm just looking to get some stuff cleared out of my garage, not looking to buy a villa on the south of France.

@zacksdad2 - I was just informed yesterday, that I have a cardiac ischemia, in addition to some other issues. Me and my Zappa and Beefheart stuff may be leaving sooner than expected. But I wouldn't put any money on it just yet. Either way, you ain't getting it.

Again, through PM is usually the easiest and quickest means of getting in touch with me.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:13 PM

I will take the items bellow if you still have them, how much to ship them to 33018.

I just found an Izze Racing air pump delete kit here, too. Never installed and still in its original packaging - $40
A Puddy Mod Racing intake block off plate, never used.

Quick Reply: S2000 odds and ends left