Florida For Sale Members Only!
Mark this thread as Sold

S2000 odds and ends left

Old 08-05-2013, 06:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

@zacksdad2 - I was just informed yesterday, that I have a cardiac ischemia, in addition to some other issues. Me and my Zappa and Beefheart stuff may be leaving sooner than expected. But I wouldn't put any money on it just yet. Either way, you ain't getting it.

Dude, sorry to hear, hang in there.
Old 08-09-2013, 05:34 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm sure that service manual is gonna cost me. How about Golden Corral? I think I have a coupon ...

You and Rori enjoy your trip. I'll swing by and shoot BB's at your house while you're gone
Old 08-14-2013, 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by Bandiscoot
I'm sure that service manual is gonna cost me. How about Golden Corral? I think I have a coupon ...

You and Rori enjoy your trip. I'll swing by and shoot BB's at your house while you're gone

Thanks. We got home Monday night. I don't think I'll be able to get together with you until at least this weekend. It seems my cardiologist has scheduled my angioplasty for this Friday. Tomorrow I'm supposed to go over to the hospital and preregister, return home, and report back in at 7:00 AM Friday. The good news is that they'll be going in through my brachial artery (right arm), rather than through the femoral artery in the groin. The upsides: fewer complications, a shorter recovery, back home in 6 to 8 hours, and no bikini wax job.
The downside: they're going to be hacking up some of my tattoo work to get to the brachial artery. Oh well. I'd rather do that than spend 24 hours in the hospital while they watch my femoral artery for hemorrhaging.

I just got a new tattoo last week while I was in Maine but I tricked the bastards. I had it put on my leg and a safe distance from anything any doctor might want to cut into.

As for dinner, how about the barbecue place? Rori and I have never made it back there, since that time with you.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by ievcoba
I will take the items bellow if you still have them, how much to ship them to 33018.

I just found an Izze Racing air pump delete kit here, too. Never installed and still in its original packaging - $40
A Puddy Mod Racing intake block off plate, never used.
Just sent you a PM this morning with all info. I can mail the stuff today, just as soon as I receive your shipping info and PayPal payment.
Old 08-14-2013, 06:12 AM

Please note: I've updated my list of remaining items and reduced the prices on them. Please free to make reasonable offers, but lowballers will be cheerfully ignored.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by dean
Thanks. We got home Monday night. I don't think I'll be able to get together with you until at least this weekend. It seems my cardiologist has scheduled my angioplasty for this Friday. Tomorrow I'm supposed to go over to the hospital and preregister, return home, and report back in at 7:00 AM Friday. The good news is that they'll be going in through my brachial artery (right arm), rather than through the femoral artery in the groin. The upsides: fewer complications, a shorter recovery, back home in 6 to 8 hours, and no bikini wax job.
The downside: they're going to be hacking up some of my tattoo work to get to the brachial artery. Oh well. I'd rather do that than spend 24 hours in the hospital while they watch my femoral artery for hemorrhaging.
So much for the nice, simple angioplasty. It turns out I had an eighty percent blockage of the coronary artery known as "the widow maker". I was rushed into the OR for open heart surgery to perform a double bypass.
After eight days in the hospital, I'm back home and still looking th get rid of the rest of this stuff. Bandicoot has agreed to ship it for me to the buyer(s), since I'm not allowed to drive for at least three weeks.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not too interested in any parts other than the overflow can, but godspeed with the recovery man. Better to be surprised now and take care of it.
Old 08-30-2013, 03:46 PM

Dean showed me the overflow can yesterday (along with everything else for sale.) All parts are in exceptional shape (most are brad new in original packaging.)

The engine wiring harness is truly complete and in exceptional condition. I'd be happy to take pictures and arrange shipping or even personal delivery for any of the items. I'm traveling from Ocala to south Orlando several times a week so I could even meet up with any of these items.

I will say that I'm a little jealous of Deans little Mini Cooper Get better buddy and we'll meet you and Rori out somewhere soon.
Old 09-06-2013, 05:29 AM

^ Thanks Scott, the help is greatly appreciated. Between cardio therapy, doctors' appointments, and not being allowed to drive yet, selling this stuff and getting it delivered I almost impossible for me to do on my own.

Let's do Four Rivers some afternoon/evening when Rori can drive me, before my cardiologist puts me on some tasteless heart healthy diet. All she cares about at the moment is that I take in lots of calories of mostly protein and fat to keep my weight up and to help with healing. I can't think of a better place to fill that prescription than Four Rivers.
Old 09-11-2013, 06:44 PM

Just as a and a reminder ... I can take pictures of any of these items if that helps. And I can arrange delivery as well (even if it's outside of the Orlando/Ocala corridor.)

Yep ... 4Rivers is a health plan not available to all. I'd be happy to fill that prescription for ya

Quick Reply: S2000 odds and ends left