Forced Induction For Sale Forced induction kits and components classifieds.
Mark this thread as Sold

AUS - FS New TTS Rotrex C38-92 DIY Bottom/Race Mount Kit

Old 03-14-2015, 03:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AUS - FS New TTS Rotrex C38-92 DIY Bottom/Race Mount Kit

Since I'm offering international postage I figure this is right at home here

First Name: Andrew
Price: $4250AUD including postage which at the time of writing is $3245USD plus paypal fees if you don't want to use bank transfer

Still new in packaging is this TTS Rotrex C38-92 bottom/race mount supercharger kit. Reason for sale is builds rarely go to plan and I've hit a snag with mine. I took delivery of this last August and have dreamt about running it ever since. Sad to see it go, would have loved to experience it first hand.

The following is for those who don't know much about this kit.

It comes exactly as pictured with everything TTS supply for the install. TTS do offer an intercooler option but the reason I didn't go for it is because shipping goes up considerably for the size increase and this kit leaves the door wide open for an angle mount top exit intercooler which I was going to do for improved cooling and aero. I am also including the optional TTS billet restrictor adaptor that fits to the front of the S/C wiht the sale. The adaptor acts like a wastegate and levels boost out at 11-12psi to suit 93 octane on a stock compression F20C/F22C. Running no restrictor will yield just over 20psi and is suited to either Race/E85 fuels on a stock compression F20C or 93 octane on a modified lower compression F20C/F22C.

There are many compelling reasons I chose this option. I believe this kit is the best quality serious performance upgrade for the money with some attractive benefits over other options

- non intrusive install. Can be installed and uninstalled in a couple hours.
- Zero maintenance. The supplied S/C oil is rated for 50,000 miles. Runs a closed loop system so doesn't feed to/from the engine.
- Low under bonnet temps, no heat wrap, shielding etc required. Can even run with stock radiator.
- Can be made to look completely stealth - factory airbox etc can still fit in engine bay and intercooler return piping can leverage this and be made to look like intake piping
- linear power delivery is kind to the drivetrain and easier to drive at the limit
- light weight and simple compared to front mounted kits (turbo and SC).

The only real downside is the A/C pump needs to be removed for this setup but if you're priority is performance you'll end up doing this anyway

The current AUD to US money rate makes this a good option. Same product as buying direct from TTS in the UK with warranty and support, zero lead time for delivery (I had to wait 3 months after paying to receive mine)

List price from TTS is £2250 + £50 (restrictor plate) + £200 (shipping). My price is a $400US saving on this.

Add intercooler, BOV, piping, tune, fuel and have your factory crank pulley machined with an extra rib for 7PK belt grip and you're done.

Cheers
Andrew
Attached Thumbnails AUS - FS New TTS Rotrex C38-92 DIY Bottom/Race Mount Kit-rotrexc38-92.jpg   AUS - FS New TTS Rotrex C38-92 DIY Bottom/Race Mount Kit-rotrexc38-92-2.jpg   AUS - FS New TTS Rotrex C38-92 DIY Bottom/Race Mount Kit-img_7245.jpg   AUS - FS New TTS Rotrex C38-92 DIY Bottom/Race Mount Kit-img_7247.jpg  
Old 03-30-2015, 07:56 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

So this is not for USA???
N no more air conditioners???