Forced Induction For Sale Forced induction kits and components classifieds

KS: Garrett gtx3582 gen2

Old 08-29-2017, 05:26 PM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Default KS: Garrett gtx3582 gen2

speed sensor (currently factory plugged)

oil inlet and outlet flanges

water fittings/banjos (the AN fittings should be replaced, their beat up a lil because its a tight fit) and could really use a modified wrench with replacements.

Garrett undivided .82 AR T4 four bolt inlet to a vband outlet.

Has roughly over 5k miles.

Seals good / no smoke / the only way i can describe shaft play is it feels the same from when it was brand new, laterally is near non existent and pushed in or out just a "micro" tad more.

I had more text but it didnt load when i inserted it.

Taking offers att. Im deploying to Europe and heading towards a ls swap. I have a video on my IG (ojadoja) of this spooling on shut down for over a minute if that says anything about its "integrity" just sold a flash pro to kenny stang and we both had a very professional business transaction.

if you you dont know i also have a FBM stage 2 kit you can PM me for details etc if you want everything or im gonna put it up separate and on ebay. Just thought to give the fam. First pick. Still gotta get the fmic and piping uninstalled. Hot stuff is off att.

i will be leaving in almost a month though so after that my comms will be shortened for a while and i will have to communicate through my wife to get sent as well.

The edges turned white when i was touching it checking shaft play.And ill clean her all up to, things get dirty in service and tear down. Kept stored in garbage bag as well.

Last edited by MorngWoodStewie; 08-31-2017 at 09:14 AM.