For Sale Members local For Sale sub forum

Deceptions OEM Garage Sale

Old 12-08-2013, 04:22 PM

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Deceptions OEM Garage Sale

all prices are OBO and do not include shipping. Located in Austin, Texas. PM, text at (512) 41seven 3 9 three five or email at k t o t h a 9 9 9 @gmail.com
in most cases i've only posted a single photo of the item to make posting easier, i have many more pics of each item. contact me for them. please include 3% for paypal, if you do not pay the full asking or agreed upon price your item won't ship and i'll have to refund you the amount i receive from paypal. don't do that. gifts are acceptable. i've sold many things on this forum and alot on R6forums as well under the same name. All shipments come with tracking #s and insurance included in the shipping price.

ITEMS:

SEBRING SILVER HOOD- local sale only for right now, a number of rock chips, none bigger than 2mm. no washer nozzles or tubing. no hinges. Not a single dent or ding. ver very slight scratch towards passenger side, will easily buff out. about a 6/10 asking $250 Or best offer

AP2 OEM Honda Sebring Silver trunk - SOLD to CL buyer

Fram Oil Filter for s2k BNIB $5

Red Passenger cargo net AP1- SOLD to LC27

Rear convertible top tray center piece 2x, one with aluminum butyl sound deadening and few damaged tabs, the other OEM with most of the stock sound deadening with no broken tabs. no scratches on either, extremely clean. $30 and $40

rear trim that resides directly above item thats above this with aluminum butyl sound deadening and no scratches $20
another just like it totally stock $20

left convertible tray plastics 2x one has a two inch scratch above the center push tab whole. also have other side for a pair. $15 for the good one, $10 for the scratched one.

right convertible tray plastics 2x $15ea

roll hoops / roll bars, believe they are i have two Driver sides i believe. comes with rusty hardware. $40 a piece

AP2 HVAC blower motor and housing with all hardware taped to corresponding hole, great condition, no broken tabs - $75 includes two ducts

AP2 Heater core with all hardware taped to corresponding hole $50 (or this and above for 150 shipped)

AP1 door wiring harness with weather sealing grommets, in good condition, both sides $30 each or $50 for both. these are around 80 bucks for the pass and 130 for the driver through the dealer.

OEM year 2000 S2000 owners manual with warranty book and SRS booklet - SOLD to CL buyer

passenger seat left plastic trim with plastic trim for recline handle $10

Plastic NACA duct $5 or a few bucks on top of shipping.

AP1 wind shield top trim piece with out courtesy lights in awesome condition, no scratches, no broken tabs, 10/10 $45

convertible top motors $60 for the pair

AP1 Sebring silver front bumper/crash bar with foam, in perfect shape. i have ALL of the mounting hardware hardware too $75

AP2 radiator lower trim access panel in 10/10 condition $20 (really don't want to ship this)
Old 12-08-2013, 04:31 PM

AP1 Silverstone Front Bumper, SOLD to Local Buyer

Ap1 OEM SSM front lip with hardware, SOLD to local buyer

AP2 DRIVER seat rail. i think its 06 + only $50

For Sale 25mm rear spacers with hub centric rings. looking for 17mm integrated stud rear spacers because i put 255s on will trade also.

Hub Centric rings, used to put my volks on s2k, front and rear fitment to MOST after market wheels with a 73mm hub bore - $10

Clarion Marine 6 disc stacker without disc cassette, includes brackets - cost of shipping to you, as in FREE.99 if you're local and pick it up.

Alpine IVA-D900 single din DVD player with full 7 inch low temperature poly-silicon screen. Has three Audio/Video inputs and two outputs, camera feed, XM ready, Navi ready, detachable face, motorized tilt, plays DVDs, CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, MP3s, multizone capable. 23 watts RMS/50 watts peak x 4 channels, includes remote, control module, relay for power, 20ft radio extension cord, 20ft HU harness, 30ft monster cable Ai-NET cord, manual, basically everything. EV. ERY. THANG. not suitable for s2000s unless you're a member of the 'dash cutting crew'. asking $250 OBO, routinely go on eGay for over $500 with all the accessories (which i have!)

AP1 current sensor $50 air pump, and all rubber and metal piping and tubing- air box to EGR valve $50

mitsubishi eclipse turbo stock blow off valve / diverter valve $10. could work for a super charger.

AP1 soft top catchers, have ruts from hooks $10
Old 12-08-2013, 04:39 PM

02-09 tweeter $10 for the pair

AP1 sun visors in good condition sold

front AC line $5 goes from AC condenser to evap canister.

AP1 Tail lights in fantastic condition $sold

Front mount intercooler, 2 inch deep core, 2.5 inch inlet/outlet, core dimensions are 21 x 7 inches. total is 28x 8x 2.25 95% of fins straight, could use a light tweezer secession and it'd be perfect. are asking $50

seat belt attachment hardware $5

collection of about 12 stock RED plastic pushtabs and other plastic connectors $ sold to Chiconestor
10 pack of Honda push tabs, about 4mm diameter, 3x, BNIB - $5 a piece

overhead map lights OEM Honda BNIB - $5

OEM Honda Ureal hi temp grease, never opened. SOLD

OEM Soft top material for patches, 6 inches wide 39 inches long - $10

glove compartment lock with tumblers- no key $5 or the cost of shipping

passenger SRS sensor? IDK - $20? still trying to figure out what this is

AP1 roof switch in good condition, no scratches SOLD

AP1 windscreen with hardware, 7/10 a little sun damage to the base, not chalky but a little bit sparkly -- Sold to Chiconestor

local sale only (not shipping) Soft top surround/black trim molding. Called "rear tray opening molding" in service manual. in great condition, all tabs are in good shape, hardware taped on, no scuffs or gouged not sun bleached $50

Old 12-08-2013, 04:45 PM

Pioneer/ Premier 6 disc stacker with cassette, all cords, headunit to stacker and 12v dc
Dimensions (WxHxD): 9-3/4" x 2-5/8" x 6-5/8"
6-Disc Capacity
8x Oversampling, 1-Bit D/A Converter
AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for Optimum CD Tracking Performance
Playback Compatible with Digital Audio CD-R (when disc is finalized)
Vertical/Horizontal/Angled Mounting Capabilities with Multiple Mounting Angles
"Double-Floating" Anti-Vibration System
High Speed Disc Load and Access
Digital Compression (2-mode)
DBE (Dynamic Bass Emphasis) (2-mode)
CD-Text Decoder (for use with CD-Text encoded CD’s & Compatible Headunit)
Disc Title Memory (100 Discs)
IP-Bus Compatible for use with All IP-Bus Multi-CD Player Controllers
- asking $20

Pioner RCA to i Bus aux box, allows you to plug in a RCA to stereo mini to listen to iPod or anything with a headphone jack. also allows you to use above 6 disc stacker. used for 2 months before i bought a new head unit. asking $20

Mutegi lug nuts, matte black, S2k fitment. 16 pieces Mutegi wheel locks, match above 4 pieces - $50 (Selling together for now)

Old 12-16-2013, 07:20 AM

one left ap1v1 tail light, had red led halo in brake light. $80 obo

back of it

it is sealed up really well, never had any condensation

two right ap1v1 tail lights, one is boken housing, lens is gone, will still function fine. all mounting tabs are still there. $20 bucks? obo great candidate for the thin mint tail light mod

the other right tail has the brake light lens loose, and a crack in the lens. functions fine. $50 obo

Stock Honda 6 disc CAGE- with Silver and black "s2000" logo cover, no hardware (m10x12.5). in great condition. they are 136 new for just the cage no cover, asking $50

Old 12-22-2013, 09:12 AM

AP1 front lip sold

roof switch sold

ureal grease sold

windscreen sold

red plastic hardware sold
Old 12-31-2013, 09:55 AM

Ap1 front bumper sold
Old 01-08-2014, 07:37 AM

Bump, updated with most all my items For Sale. any of the stereo stuff i'll make you a deal on
Old 01-14-2014, 04:25 PM

Bump

going to add some back and red ap1 door panels that need a little work one or two other things.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:58 AM

bump! updated the sold items. taking offers

Quick Reply: Deceptions OEM Garage Sale