Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: AP2 V1

Old 01-04-2011, 08:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: AP2 V1

Item: AP2 V1s with used 225/255 Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs

Condition: Used

Price: SOLD

Description: I've had these sitting in my storage unit for for the past few months since I went non-staggered. They are in normal daily drive shape. Rash on one wheel, clear coat chipping on one. Probably a cone scuff or two that can be buffed out. Excellent set for a daily driver or 2nd set of wheels.

The tires were new in May of this year. Their first time on the car was at an event an HPDE event at Roebling Road in Savannah, GA at the end of May. I ran them the last session of Sunday, then let them sit for a week in my old apartment, so the rubber set up real well. Tires have around 9k miles on them, and should be good for another 1500 or 2000, depending on how low you are comfortable wearing them. (don't hold me to it, this is my first and only set of star specs so I'm unsure of how quick wear when they get low. They've been through Deal's Gap a few times this fall.

Mostly even wear all the way across the tire. I ran a lot of camber, but my driving style wore them pretty evenly side to side. Tons of grip left in them. Would be great autocross tires or track set for somebody just getting into the sport.

Front Tire Depth:

Rear Tire Depth:

Main blemishes, forget which wheels each is on. If I remember right, each wheel has one blemish, but I could be wrong:

PM or email at austin.cabot@conti-na.com

Just an FYI, I'm in Dallas for work until January 7th and will be in Charlotte, NC Jan 9th - 11th.

For anyone going on the polar bear drive on the 8th, the tires are located near the lunch stop area.[COLOR=red][COLOR=red]
Old 01-04-2011, 09:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

great upgrade for any ap1
Old 01-04-2011, 10:42 PM

PM'd
Old 01-04-2011, 10:48 PM

pm's replied. going to bed
Old 01-05-2011, 06:48 PM

Hey all..just wanted to say that I was talking to aCab about purchasing these. I was all set but then talked to the wifey. She was pretty adamant about not getting them, so I had to bail.....sorry man.

But it seems the reason the wife didn't want me to buy them was that she already got me some with help of a friend.

I'll post pics in another thread...don't have to thread jack.

But he was great to work with and was honest on everything. Great guy to deal with and I don't think anyone will be sorry about buying them.

-mike
Old 01-05-2011, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by omnicube,Jan 5 2011, 11:48 PM
Hey all..just wanted to say that I was talking to aCab about purchasing these. I was all set but then talked to the wifey. She was pretty adamant about not getting them, so I had to bail.....sorry man.

But it seems the reason the wife didn't want me to buy them was that she already got me some with help of a friend.

I'll post pics in another thread...don't have to thread jack.

But he was great to work with and was honest on everything. Great guy to deal with and I don't think anyone will be sorry about buying them.

-mike
Mike,

thanks for the kind words. Sorry my wheels didn't work out for you, but am glad that you'll be getting a set regardless. Wheels are one of the single biggest thing that can change the look of a car, and the AP2 v1s are my favorite wheels of all OE wheels. I'm sure you'll be very happy with your set and how they make your car look. I can't wait to see the pictures and look forward to meeting you in the future.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im interested, whats the lowest you'll take?
Old 01-08-2011, 07:21 PM

Ap1's plus cash?
Old 01-08-2011, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Sheaap1,Jan 9 2011, 12:21 AM
Ap1's plus cash?
No can do, sorry, already have a set of black AP1s sitting right next to these that have never been used.

Would take partial trade of an 00/01 ECU. If you have that, might also consider AP1 cams. Interested in race seat and mounting bracket too. Or harddog rollbar...
Old 01-14-2011, 07:28 AM

**sold to Tech2uned**

Quick Reply: FS: AP2 V1