2 Redbull girls
300+ giftbags
150+ Raffle winners
1 Ticket
1 Pig
Many Tri-tips-Chicken
Lots of Wax

1 STOLEN REDBULL CASE FROM BACK-CRACKER'S CAR

Had a great time, met some great people, faces to names, now I am heading to bed, and getting ready to race manana.

Please post all pics, and ALL COMMENTS. Your comments make out events BETTER
Old 03-05-2005, 04:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Meguiar's goodies were a nice touch...

Ok, someone's gotta say it. What the heck happened to the "hardtop" raffle?! I don't mind donating to S2ki [note the gold membership], but I didn't like that I bought more raffle tickets only to find out at the VERY END of the event that there was no hardtop raffling off as advertised. Would have appreciated mention of that *before* the event started. I realize this was all "free," but I don't think that's an excuse to overhype the event. What's worse was you guys heard everyone mentioning "hardtop" this and "oh i can't wait till they raffle off the hardtop" and you didn't speak up to let us know. Even the guy reading off numbers mentioned a hardtop.

I don't bank on winning a hardtop, but I don't like it the way the event ended today with no mention on wth happened there.
Old 03-05-2005, 04:26 PM
Kel

WTH? how did you get a case? they only gave me a can.
Old 03-05-2005, 04:27 PM
Community Organizer

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SECRET AP1,Mar 5 2005, 05:24 PM
Meguiar's goodies were a nice touch...

Ok, someone's gotta say it. What the heck happened to the "hardtop" raffle?! I don't mind donating to S2ki [note the gold membership], but I didn't like that I bought more raffle tickets only to find out at the VERY END of the event that there was no hardtop raffling off as advertised. Would have appreciated mention of that *before* the event started. I realize this was all "free," but I don't think that's an excuse to overhype the event. What's worse was you guys heard everyone mentioning "hardtop" this and "oh i can't wait till they raffle off the hardtop" and you didn't speak up to let us know. Even the guy reading off numbers mentioned a hardtop.

I don't bank on winning a hardtop, but I don't like it the way the event ended today with no mention on wth happened there.
Sponsor didn't come thru- If you notice on the thread, there was a mention of no HT on the raffle. I'll find you the link.

Here is the Link: https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.ph...c=272425&st=50

Sorry you didn't get a chance to read it, but I did Pm everyone about this link!

BC
Old 03-05-2005, 04:31 PM

ok, then i retract my statement. im sorry; im just very disappointed because everyone in our group driving down was talking about that hardtop. in fact, it really spoiled the mood for some of us at the end of the day to see no one walk away with it.

i guess to improve the way things go, it'd be great if we could have an official list of sponsors and vendors (where were the vendors...?)on site. and if there is a raffle again, a list of things that will be raffled off so people know what to expect.

i don't mean to offend you or any other organizers as this is quite a big a event to put together. i just didn't see anything that was originally advertised (tables & chairs, vendors, hardtop, portapotties, etc). i had fun today, but the end of the event really put a downer on things.
Old 03-05-2005, 04:34 PM
Kel

Originally Posted by SECRET AP1,Mar 5 2005, 05:31 PM
ok, then i retract my statement. im sorry; im just very disappointed because everyone in our group driving down was talking about that hardtop. in fact, it really spoiled the mood for some of us at the end of the day to see no one walk away with it.

i guess to improve the way things go, it'd be great if we could have an official list of sponsors and vendors (where were the vendors...?)on site. and if there is a raffle again, a list of things that will be raffled off so people know what to expect.

i don't mean to offend you or any other organizers as this is quite a big a event to put together. i just didn't see anything that was originally advertised (tables & chairs, vendors, hardtop, portapotties, etc). i had fun today, but the end of the event really put a downer on things.
I think we just had a bit of bad luck in that today is also HIN so the vendors were probably more interested in going to that event. Anyways, pics pics pics! I forgot my camera so I got none
Old 03-05-2005, 04:40 PM

I like the t shirts
Old 03-05-2005, 04:41 PM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by SECRET AP1,Mar 5 2005, 05:31 PM

Sorry, to hear, and we'll take all comments into consideration. I would not say that all was not as described. If you look at the link I gave you, 85% of all went according to plans. (and the Original Thread https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=258827)

Muz Certificates X6
Church Automotive X3
Hockey Automotive X3
135+ shirts Honda World
Eibach Springs
Shirts
Hats
MagnaFlow Ti
T. Cover C/F
2X Wax Kit
M. Wax kits 150+ kits
Redbull
Honda World
Seatbelts
MagnaFlow( reps present)
4X Spods (Rep Present)
Eibach (Rep has last min problems)

75% of the members were winners!

We'll be more precise next time, in the vendors
Sorry we didn't meet your expectations! No offence taken

BC
Old 03-05-2005, 04:44 PM
Community Organizer

I CANNOT believe that Jr. Havoc walked away with:

a TI EXHAUST and EIBACH SPRINGS and SHIRTS
Old 03-05-2005, 04:50 PM

I wish we could've gotten a major group pick with every single car. That would've made a great desktop wallpaper. But this will have to suffice. Took this on our "break" while driving down to the meet:

Quick Reply: ****OFFICIAL S2KIWORLDHQ/CAL SPEEDWAY PICTURES***