Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners Members from the land downunder.

Am I being a Post / Thread 'Whore'....??

Old 08-08-2002, 12:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Morning all,

It's come to my attention, that @ this point in time (Friday 9th, 2002 - 6:12am)....I can see 9 topics (10 including this one!) topics that I have started and that's without me even running ADSL (next week people, you've been warned)!!!!

Oh well, I guess I'm just -

a) Pretty damn 'chuffed' with life @ the moment and can't be bothered sleeping.
b) Are making up for 6mths of inactivity on the Honda forums.
c) Have had a bit of spare time (until today); as I've been waiting for my LAN & login Id's @ my IBM-GSA / Telstra job (which I started last Monday).

To roughly quote the 'Young Ones'....

Neil: "Come on guys, you can tell me....do I smell?"
Vivian: "Yes...."
Neil: "Come on, you can tell me....yes, what do you mean yes?"
Vivian: "We mean, yes you smell....Smelly!"

Note to self - order 'Young Ones' on DVD!
Old 08-08-2002, 02:47 PM

you'll have to work a lot harder than that to get a PWA badge mate!!
Old 08-08-2002, 03:14 PM

Originally posted by Tifosi Red
you'll have to work a lot harder than that to get a PWA badge mate!!
Yeah, I know I don't have a large number of 'overall' postings yet & that my 'average number of postings per day' is still under 1 (cause I was inactive for so damn long!). But I was merely referring to the number of topics, I noticed I had started in the past week (not to mention the number I had participated in)!

I want that 'PWA'....I reckon it would look good, to have on my 'resume' with my other awards?!
Old 08-08-2002, 03:58 PM

Aussie,
Get yourself into off-topic and hit them with posts!!

Not that I don't want you to still use this section
Old 08-08-2002, 04:14 PM

Originally posted by swells65
Aussie,
Get yourself into off-topic and hit them with posts!!
Not that I don't want you to still use this section
Nah....too many Americans in that section (talking too much sh*t) and they don't have the same sense of humour as my Aussie & UK counterparts!! So sorry, I'll stick to bugging you guys....sorry
Old 08-08-2002, 10:29 PM

Dude, I didn't think having so many topics was bad but you've invaded many other threads with your one-line banter as well! You're a post whore!

On a side note, mind sharing some info about your new life at IBM GSA? When will the merger with PWC Consulting come into play? And also, do you happen to know either Courtney McWatt or Camillia Soong? (Two ppl I know working there but yes, there are many employees at IBM so...)
Old 08-10-2002, 11:06 AM

Originally posted by EG6SiR
Dude, I didn't think having so many topics was bad but you've invaded many other threads with your one-line banter as well! You're a post whore!
Sweeeet.... since when has anyone had any problems with 'banter'?!

On a side note, mind sharing some info about your new life at IBM GSA? When will the merger with PWC Consulting come into play? And also, do you happen to know either Courtney McWatt or Camillia Soong? (Two ppl I know working there but yes, there are many employees at IBM so...)
It's my 're-life' @ IBM-GSA / Telstra; as I was there for 4 years, after having left Uni. Completed 2.5 years as part of my 'Canberra Experiment' and are now BACK in Melbourne!!

Working on Telstra's 'MobileNet' system and in particular this time, clearing a rather large number of production issues (called PDR's - 'Product Difficulty Report') as part of the 'PDR/PCR Team'. Previously I was doing analyst/programming, functional design docos, testing & training/mentoring roles. Great bunch of people & managers.... with a 'pro-active' & 'professional' attitudes (unlike both projects, I've worked on in Canberra!).

I have no word, on when the PWC merger will take place and I don't know either Courtney or Camillia, do they work in MICA?
Old 08-11-2002, 01:27 AM

Dunno where my two friends work (I think they've moved divisions a couple times)...

Btw, if you need a fresh grad (Commerce/Computer Science from Melbourne U) to do some rubbish contract work please PM me! I'd be happy to do stuff like photocopying, proof reading and data entry...
Old 08-11-2002, 03:42 PM

Originally posted by EG6SiR
Dunno where my two friends work (I think they've moved divisions a couple times)...

Btw, if you need a fresh grad (Commerce/Computer Science from Melbourne U) to do some rubbish contract work please PM me! I'd be happy to do stuff like photocopying, proof reading and data entry...
No offence, but if I was going to get a 'fresh' graddy to do photocopying etc....they would be female, leggy, blonde & submissive!!
Old 08-12-2002, 07:13 PM

But you haven't even met me yet!
Oh well, worth a shot.

Quick Reply: Am I being a Post / Thread 'Whore'....??