Off-topic Talk Where overpaid, underworked S2000 owners waste the worst part of their days before the drive home. This forum is for general chit chat and discussions not covered by the other off-topic forums.

Reasons I HATE APPLE or Mac

Old 03-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Reasons I HATE APPLE or Mac

I couldnt have said it better myself, the reasons I hate Apple computers

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/macbookpro-app...eview-1513.html
Old 03-11-2010, 02:40 PM

Received 1,553 Likes on 1,426 Posts

Originally Posted by Kyushin,Mar 11 2010, 03:12 PM
I couldnt have said it better myself, the reasons I hate Apple computers

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/macbookpro-app...eview-1513.html
Kyushin, Mr. Escalier,

Do me a favor. One simple favor. Take your opinion and cram it. Come to think of it, whether you're using a Mac, running a craptop with Win7, or feeling extra masochistic and running Ubuntu. . . you all can cram it. Right now.

Last time I checked, computers are appliances. . . and pretty shitty ones at that. I mean, without software, they're pretty much paper weights. Okay, add some software, now you have a system. What problems are you trying to solve, and do you really have the right system for those problems?

Every day, people come up with use cases nobody else dreamed of, and all of the sudden we get pissy when our computer doesn't do something we previously hadn't thought of. So, fine. . . it's a computer, it's theoretically a pretty extensible system. . . but then we get in a huff because somebody wants to make some money doing this. . . AND, being a public company (MSFT, AAPL), they have an obligation to their shareholders to increase their shares' value. . . making products that give you a handy at a reasonable cost is, in fact, secondary.

. . . Mr. Escalier can complain all he wants, but I would bet dollars-to-donuts he's holding on to some AAPL (or has recently). F him.

My Mac solves my problems when I'm at home. My WinXP system solves my problems at work. My RHEL box solves another set of work problems better than my WinXP box (and with less hardware overhead).

I don't force my toaster to do my laundry, and I don't make my microwave oven try to record a cable feed. But by God, Mr. Escalier, and Kyushin, are going to continue to complain that their 3-year-old hair dryer isn't going to get their girlfriend off the same way a rabbit vibe does. . .
Old 03-11-2010, 02:48 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Old 03-11-2010, 02:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^Wow^^^

Uhh, I just wish I could buy a licensed CD with an Apple OS on it. As for the rest of Apple stuff, it's pretty much overpriced and not necessary.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:55 PM

News flash bro, nobody gives a sh!t. Seriously, where do you find the time to complain about all this crap? You need a girlfriend, boyfriend, a clean sock or something to occupy your time.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:58 PM

ever since vista came out i moved on to apple and havn't looked back since.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:15 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by madkimchi,Mar 11 2010, 06:58 PM
ever since vista came out i moved on to apple and i cant afford to look back since.
Fixed that for ya
Old 03-11-2010, 03:37 PM

Received 147 Likes on 114 Posts

Kyushin, how do you feel about a police officer giving you a bogus ticket while writing it on a Mac?
Old 03-11-2010, 03:40 PM

I used to think Apple was over priced and not worth it.

... As I type on my 2-month old Mac Book Pro.

Who the eff cares what's the best and greatest? Why the hell is there so much shit over mac vs. pc. Get what you want because you like it, and quit'cha'bitchin' all you pansies
Old 03-11-2010, 03:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Most people buy Apple products because they "look good".

BTW, Apple nerds/fanatics are the worst. You (nerds) are not exclusive because you own overpriced products.

(From someone who owns zero Apple products)

Quick Reply: Reasons I HATE APPLE or Mac