Inland Empire S2000 Owners Riverside, San Bernardino and Palm Springs area S2000 owners discussions and happenings

Callin out all hiding S2ks in corona, norco, elsinore, temecula.

Old 09-08-2011, 11:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909
Originally Posted by cowwcho' timestamp='1315510354' post='20955238
I dont have an s2k i plan on getting one, but i used to go to meets in the eastvale/north corona area there are 4 different lots to have meets there's One behind Dennys, one in front of Best buy, in front of Buffalo Wild Wings and a fresh paved one where Tacobell is at all good and well lit locations we just had to move a lot because a lot of the Younger Gen of kids liked drove around the lots fast and leave trash around the area
Off topic I know but aren't you on zilvia as well? I do agree that the area you are referring to in corona is nice, honestly anywhere from temecula to riverside I'd be down to meet up it all just depends when
lmao yessss i am! whats your username on there? and yea im down to travel anywhere at least somehwere thats new to me i go to moval meets one thing i did for a zilvia meet was to go to a different food joint eachweek so that way a spot wasnt burnt out, just an idea
Old 09-21-2011, 07:24 PM

IF theres enough cars in temecula and murrieta. lets just have it somewhere in between.
Im down to meet tonight. Ive been going to the IE, Topdown meets for a while now.. but had school full time.. but now my wend are free..
I hate driving back tired and using alot of gas. I dont like going to the meet by the la fitness. i like to think us S2K owners are a bit more intelligent and
dont like attracting the cops.

pm me
Old 09-23-2011, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by cowwcho
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909' timestamp='1315550439' post='20956809
[quote name='cowwcho' timestamp='1315510354' post='20955238']
I dont have an s2k i plan on getting one, but i used to go to meets in the eastvale/north corona area there are 4 different lots to have meets there's One behind Dennys, one in front of Best buy, in front of Buffalo Wild Wings and a fresh paved one where Tacobell is at all good and well lit locations we just had to move a lot because a lot of the Younger Gen of kids liked drove around the lots fast and leave trash around the area
Off topic I know but aren't you on zilvia as well? I do agree that the area you are referring to in corona is nice, honestly anywhere from temecula to riverside I'd be down to meet up it all just depends when
lmao yessss i am! whats your username on there? and yea im down to travel anywhere at least somehwere thats new to me i go to moval meets one thing i did for a zilvia meet was to go to a different food joint eachweek so that way a spot wasnt burnt out, just an idea
[/quote]

Hah I have the same username on here as I do on zilvia. I agree those meets at the temecula LA fitness have attracted alot of the more unintelligent drivers out there. I used to go in my old Evo but after a while half of the crowd was a bunch of ricers, and the other half was a bunch of shit talkers with a few exceptions
Old 09-23-2011, 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by skizzo82
IF theres enough cars in temecula and murrieta. lets just have it somewhere in between.
Im down to meet tonight. Ive been going to the IE, Topdown meets for a while now.. but had school full time.. but now my wend are free..
I hate driving back tired and using alot of gas. I dont like going to the meet by the la fitness. i like to think us S2K owners are a bit more intelligent and
dont like attracting the cops.

pm me
We should actually get something going tho with maybe a little cruise after, it just seems like hardly any guys come into the regional sections
Old 12-25-2011, 12:27 PM

I live in lake elsinore and would also like to have a local meet.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:18 PM

im in elsinore id be down for that
Old 01-02-2012, 10:22 PM

I think we need to get something actually organized. We all keep talking about it, but we never get anywhere. I can try to come up with a plan some time this week and see if the time/place works for people.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:45 PM

theres a nice low key park by my house with a few basketball courts and what not, would make for a nice place to meet.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:01 PM

What part of elsinore do you live? I live on Macy street next to Ortega
Old 01-04-2012, 11:33 PM

over by costco in rosetta canyon

Quick Reply: Callin out all hiding S2ks in corona, norco, elsinore, temecula.