S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/introductions-21/)
-   -   Hello from Orlando (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/introductions-21/hello-orlando-643529/)

Proeliator38 10-27-2008 03:08 AM

Hello from Orlando

I've been a lurker on this forum for a while but today i finnally decided to post. I have always had a thing for the S but Unforchantly I'm a broke ass college student so I don't own an S but one day I will have a suzka blue hardtop ap1 since their are too many sliver ones in the world, Im Kinda lazy so black out of the question, reds cool but milano pink leaves me wondering, white is plain, and yellow....idk yellow lol but anyway i drive a prelude and i go to ucf and thats about it(sorry for the run-ons)

common reactor 10-27-2008 06:52 AM

Suzuka is nice, I find that in most pictures though I'd just want to stick to silver. There are two different kinds of silver though. Sebring Silver is just your everyday silver, and Silverstone is darker...there are much more Silverstones in the world today. I can see why you feel the way you feel about certain colors...Silverstone is my personal least favorite.

DDonovan 10-27-2008 11:06 AM

:hello:

TYM2FLY 10-28-2008 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Proeliator38,Oct 27 2008, 07:08 AM
one day I will have a suzka blue hardtop ap1 since their are too many sliver ones in the world

Welcome.
Keep dreaming, because someday it will become a reality. Best wishes with the studies and hope it happens for ya. Oh! yah, great color choice.

s2k aok 10-28-2008 08:08 PM

i'd rather have a richer deeper blue, can't recall the honda color though.

with the s2ooo it's interesting that we all know the color differences like suzuka, grandprix, rio, berlina, and sebring. other forums just call their cars white, black, red, silver, etc...

UmarS2K 10-28-2008 08:27 PM

:hello: Welcome to S2Ki.

ATOice 11-02-2008 09:43 AM

continue lurking..you'll turn over great info in your path to ownership!

afdude 11-02-2008 10:35 AM

Upon reading the subtitle to this thread all I wanted to do was keep it going.
So here you go. It reads: Let me introduce myself my name is ..... Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty. Yo, ladies oh how I like to hump thee, and all the rappers in the top ten, please allow me to bump thee.

haha.

Danm I'm bored!

RavynX 11-02-2008 07:25 PM

Sounds like my thoughts when I was deciding. The previous 2 cars were white, so I didn't want a third white. Didn't want to constantly clean black. Too many silvers out there. Red is a magnet for police. I really wanted the Laguna blue but it was out of my price range since it's AP2. So I was torn between Suzuka and Spa Yellow. After asking my friends & family they said I was more suited to a Blue than a Yellow car so I got Suzuka. I'm very pleased with the decision and actually might prefer it over the Laguna blue. Still a tough choice. ;)

Don't give up on the dream. Get through college first and then when you're making a steady income then go for it. :)