Introductions Make your introductions to the S2000 owner community. Discussions and comments from new and future S2000 owners. You will get a warm welcome, friendly and helpful advice. The 'Start Button' of the forums.

Logic Motorsports Intro. to S2KI Community!

Old 12-28-2007, 01:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Logic Motorsports Intro. to S2KI Community!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My name is Huy, I work in Sales and Marketing for LOGIC Motorsports LLC. I joined LOGIC Motorsports LLC after its expansion and I am excited to be a part of its growth. We recently moved to a 3,400 sq. ft. facility centrally located in the city of Anaheim, CA. With customer satisfaction as our #1 goal, we are here to help you with selecting the right parts for your vehicle. Our tuner is also a hardcore Honda enthusiast and a import racing pioneer, with 12 years experience in the motorsports scene. He brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise.

We are an authorized outlet for many of the top brands and our line card is growing so that we can offer you the latest parts entering the market. Our shop is equipped with two lifts and the tools needed to handle performance upgrades, suspension, forced induction, and full engine builds. We are also an EFI certified tuning facility. We just purchased a brand new 1200hp state-of-the-art MUSTANG DYNO. It has the latest state-of-the-art technology. It can apply a load to the wheels to simulate actual street driving. With this dyno, we are able to monitor and record all the sensors in the engine directly through your vehicle's OBD2 port. Other options, such as our built-in Weather Station, enable us to give you the most accurate test results. We are very excited as a shop to be able to offer you all of these services!

I would also like to share with you some of our exciting plans for the future. We plan on doing group buys, host meets with raffles, as well as continue our ever popular Dyno Days! If there is something you would like to see a group buy, please contact me and I will be happy to assist you. Any feedback is good feedback, so please voice your opinions. Your opinions are very important to us since our mission is to provide you with the best customer service.

Thanks to everyone who has come and showed us support!! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at the shop anytime. To the S2KI community, we will continue to strive to meet your needs. Thank You.

Best Regards,
-Huy
Old 12-28-2007, 08:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fianally a sponsor who is part of the IE . Everyone Huy is a great guy so if you guys need anything he is the man
Old 12-28-2007, 09:14 PM

Nice to see your support. Do you have a website?
I'll keep you in mind; when the warranty runs out, I'll be considering FI.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:30 PM

Glad to have you aboard Huy!!!