JDM Tuning Expert advice and discussion on JDM tuning for your S2000.

Mugen SS rear wing

Old 04-01-2006, 09:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=kush only,Apr 1 2006, 06:45 AM]and if you are going to run the j's kit, volk wheels, and mugen hardtop, you shouldn't cheap out on an imitation wing,
Old 04-01-2006, 12:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kush only,Apr 1 2006, 09:45 AM
what are you stupid or retarded? a lot of companies have wings that look similar to that way before the s2000 was even made. oh and even if you are being sarcastic, i don't care, this post is as useless as yours

btw, knockoffs can suck my ballz, the difference in price is obvious with the quality excluding one item, the bys wing and if you are going to run the j's kit, volk wheels, and mugen hardtop, you shouldn't cheap out on an imitation wing, thats like sporting an armani suit, gucci shoes, with an old navy neck tie
Trust me he IS stupid AND he is cheap!!!

the SS wing was designed particularly for the S2000 (works best w/ Mugen HT), and he probably thinks it's one of those APR ones he buys for his rice rocket.

like I said, not everyone can afford LV, therefore there are always losers carrying fake shits trying to act cool. What makes it even more pathetic is the consistant denial.
Old 04-01-2006, 12:52 PM

Not gonna get too involved in this, but the Mugen wing is said to be functional when mated with the HT on the S2000. The wing adds downforce and I "believe" it reduces lift.

But......... here's my take on this topic. Most of the people replying in this thread that have authentic functional pieces don't even use them for their function. They are the exact cause of the decaying state of what was once a hot scene, JDM. JDM use to be about function and using a car with JDM Race parts, to RACE. Half the people here with fully hooked up JDM car's don't use 50% of the car's ability with these parts so they are as much posers as the knock off parts.

You may dress up in authentic Gucci and LV, but if you don't have actual class to back up those clothes, what's the point of wearing them. I'll stick to my ripped up jeans and t-shirts and will always be a genuine person.

You may have a fully authentic car, but that ain't shit if knock-off car's are running circles around you.
Old 04-01-2006, 01:46 PM

Again, the problem, at least on my end, was not knock-ff vs. authentic. The problem was posting in a forum, which is paid for by a sponsor who deals only in authentic parts, and posting about a knock-ff wing (which he sellls).... it's plain rude. That's my problem.
-my last post. The thread should be locked.
Old 04-01-2006, 01:56 PM

Agreed, not the proper place, but also not the first time.
Old 04-01-2006, 03:38 PM

no joke.... this "debate" needs to end. Long and short of it, there will ALWAYS be a market for knock-offs and they have their place....just not here.

ok, that's really my last post.
Old 04-01-2006, 07:59 PM

I'm not for ducplicate parts (most of the time!) but you guys are over reacting a bit - read is second post, he didn't realise that he posted in the wrong forum and apologised to Ben. Whatever he is, he is not rude like some of you are saying - he just made a mistake. Chill...

And I do oh so love that Mugen wing... sigh
Old 04-01-2006, 10:05 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Highrpmek,Apr 1 2006, 04:52 PM
But......... here's my take on this topic. Most of the people replying in this thread that have authentic functional pieces don't even use them for their function. They are the exact cause of the decaying state of what was once a hot scene, JDM. JDM use to be about function and using a car with JDM Race parts, to RACE. Half the people here with fully hooked up JDM car's don't use 50% of the car's ability with these parts so they are as much posers as the knock off parts.

You may dress up in authentic Gucci and LV, but if you don't have actual class to back up those clothes, what's the point of wearing them. I'll stick to my ripped up jeans and t-shirts and will always be a genuine person.

You may have a fully authentic car, but that ain't shit if knock-off car's are running circles around you.
+1

That was a really well thought out reply. I really like the mugen SS wing and I'd love to get one but I'm not a balla like that
Old 04-02-2006, 05:57 AM
Jo2

[QUOTE=Xplosiv,Apr 1 2006, 01:09 PM] Trust me he IS stupid AND he is cheap!!!

the SS wing was designed particularly for the S2000 (works best w/ Mugen HT), and he probably thinks it's one of those APR ones he buys for his rice rocket.

like I said, not everyone can afford LV, therefore there are always losers carrying fake shits trying to act cool.
Old 04-02-2006, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Jo2,Apr 2 2006, 08:57 AM
it's alright....you're canadian.

I had numerous authentic Mugen parts on one of my previous rides, as well as numerous tuv approved european market only parts on my most previous ride, so I'm not one to call cheap. Like someone else already stated, it doesn't matter what the ss wing was designed for, it's not going to perform differently then a knockoff 99% of the time, because people won't use their car to the full of their abilities, on the street for a daily driver nonetheless.

Why does lv keep being brought up anyway? I thought this forum was mostly heterosexual....unless we are talking about those asian guys that use umbrellas in sunny weather, hold hands, and carry lv man bags. Then I guess you would know the difference between real and fake handbags.
It's okey...you're just another internet warrior.

Yeaah you HAD Mugen parts on your PREVIOUS rides. Unless you had a NSX, the Mugen parts for civic's, integra's ain't worth much. How many Mugen parts do you have on your car now? If non, just keep your mouth shut, aight?

Well I don't know much about handbags, they are just one of the small gifts I sometimes bought my girl. All I did was to get the most expensive ones for the gf and she doesn't hate 'em. One day if your lucky enough to date a real woman, I hope you won't have to sell any of your retarded organs to get her an anniversary gift.

Don't hate on asian guys with money fool, your dad is probably working for one right now. Gay asian guys? I certainly hope you were not refering to the ppl your mom are willing to pay to sleep with.

ps. I think it might be a good idea for you to pay the 20 bucks membership fee to be a guest before you make a bigger fool out of yourself. If you're short in money, beg nicely and this Canadian will spare you some coins.

Quick Reply: Mugen SS rear wing