JDM Tuning Expert advice and discussion on JDM tuning for your S2000.

Project MU forged 4 piston 4 pad brake kit...

Old 08-14-2005, 08:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FIZZ-AP1,Aug 14 2005, 07:02 AM
just don't forget who had the Endless/Work setup 1st...give a lot of respect to JsAP1...now with Aragosta suspension and getting Endless brakes AGAIN!! i would take his car anyday over other peoples S2K's...prob my favorite S2K i've seen, and 1 of the reasons for me getting my S2K
Dude, Fizz why don't you get off Jsap1 dick! I might be new to this forum, but from what I have seen Jsap1 has his head up his a$$. I have never seen anything positive out of his mouth. Its funny how he turns someone post into what he has , what he ran, blah blah blah. Who cares if he ran that setup first. He's a h8ter.
Old 08-14-2005, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Spankee,Aug 14 2005, 12:45 AM
I havent driven his car and he really just uses the car for show so I cant tell you how they are. If they are anything like Endless I would say they are excellent.
thanks for the reply. well even if you go on canyon roads, the review can be good. if you guys every do that, can you give me a little review? just don't do it on those lug nuts with so little thread. it's too dangerous for that...
Old 08-14-2005, 12:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dude01,Aug 14 2005, 12:10 PM
Dude, Fizz why don't you get off Jsap1 dick! I might be new to this forum, but from what I have seen Jsap1 has his head up his a$$. I have never seen anything positive out of his mouth. Its funny how he turns someone post into what he has , what he ran, blah blah blah. Who cares if he ran that setup first. He's a h8ter.
bro, i'm not on his dick. look back at all the setups he's had on his car from suspension, to rims, to exhausts, to brakes etc etc...he knows what he's talking about!! i haven't seen him disrespecting anyone on the boards. i've seen him give helpful advice to people so they don't up their cars or whatever setups they wanna do. don't mean to get off topic VeilsideAP1. and to dude01, i give RESPECT where respect is due. i read clearly that Spankee said "different taste/different people" which is cool...everyone has their own taste. did i say i was getting the Mugen front bumper, CWest sides, Mugen cf top and everything else JsAP1 has??? NOOOOO...i got my parts coming in soon and it's nothing like JsAP1's setup!
Old 08-14-2005, 02:04 PM

I don't want to start a flame feast here. I got my 2 cents in. Hey, maybe I am wrong but thats the vibe I getting off his posts. If I am wrong I apologize. <---Like I said new to this forum, and from what I have read so far he seems a little cocky to me. Fizz the reason I mention your name, cause it seem like you two were gang up on a member that was just trying to help out a person with a ques.
Old 08-14-2005, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Spankee,Aug 14 2005, 03:45 AM
I havent driven his car and he really just uses the car for show so I cant tell you how they are. If they are anything like Endless I would say they are excellent.
too bad it is...it sure is a bad ass car.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:48 AM

will a mod edit this? the newbs are calling established members out and polluting the thread... THANKS!
Old 08-15-2005, 09:09 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dude01,Aug 14 2005, 08:10 AM
Why would I be a hater when I can buy anything and everything for this car at any given moment (so can a lot of members on this site)? That does sound arrogant but its a $30000 car guys. Come on. There are very few setups I like out there. Why? Because I have been through and weeded out a bunch of crap to get my car where it is today. Like I have said in the past, sometimes I sound cocky or like I am hating. Far from the truth. Plus voicing an opinion is everyones right. If someone doesnt like my car than so be it. I dont care and wont loose sleep over it.

Theres also a term called "feedback." Get used to it. Whether it be subjective or objective.

Spankee,

FYI the Mugen front with Cwest kit has only been on one car in California so that IMO is not played out. If you know of another please point them my way because hopefully its a different color and I want pics of the different colors with the same mods.

Thanks for looking out for me Veilside. There are a lot of haters on this forum now and dude01 case in point.
dude01 you have been on this site almost 100 days and I have helped about 900 members since I have been on this site. Does that make me a better person? No, it does not but just letting you know that I am actually a nice guy in person and am all about helping other s2k owners. Again to a point.
Old 08-15-2005, 10:41 AM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

back on topic, what brackets exactly allow the smaller PMU calipers to be mounted to the stock rotors?

Oh, and I dunno about you, JsAP1, but if I post asking a question and you respond with something negative with backup info, I'd contribute that to helping my post. I don't know why this "newbie" has a problem with you. (I've been poking around on here for a few years, but just registered recently)
Old 08-15-2005, 11:23 AM

there are no stock rotor compatable project mu calipers that I am aware of, at least, ones specifically made for this car...

J's, no problem, I see it more and more each day... on every forum I'm on... I'm not a mod on this one, but on the ones I am, we all work hard to keep that kind of redundance down and out... Arrogance can be justified with knowledge, but when it comes down to it, if you are not a cocky person (outside of automotive knowledge or otherwise anyways), it's all good...
Old 08-15-2005, 11:49 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by VeilsideAP1,Aug 15 2005, 11:23 AM
there are no stock rotor compatable project mu calipers that I am aware of, at least, ones specifically made for this car...

J's, no problem, I see it more and more each day... on every forum I'm on... I'm not a mod on this one, but on the ones I am, we all work hard to keep that kind of redundance down and out... Arrogance can be justified with knowledge, but when it comes down to it, if you are not a cocky person (outside of automotive knowledge or otherwise anyways), it's all good...
I agree. Arrogance can be justified with knowledge to a point.

I try and help members and myself for that matter with parts and what to use and what not to use. I tell it like I see it. A lot of newbies and members dislike that but thats just me. I am not going to change for anybody. I can tell you there are a bunch of members that get my respect on this forum and there are a handful that I dislike. But you have to remember this is the internet.

I had some differences with some Bay Area members and then when I actually met up with them they were cool guys/gals. Some people take things I type and automatically think I am a bad guy or a hater. Why would I hate? Theres nothing to hate. On the other hand I think its those people in question that are the haters not I or the next guy.

Quick Reply: Project MU forged 4 piston 4 pad brake kit...