JDM Tuning Expert advice and discussion on JDM tuning for your S2000.

Ultimate NA Power! Who wants it?

Old 03-18-2007, 09:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ultimate NA Power! Who wants it?

I guess it's time for me to come out of the closet and get more involved with the S2000 community. We have been working out of the public eye for some time getting things right for the S2.

Adams car was the first of many projects that we are in the middle of or have already finished. I don't pay to much attention to who or what is going on with other companies. Not enough time to watch what everyone else is doing.

For the record we have made over 350 flywheel hp on 2.2 liter road race motor. This was last year. So there have been more advancements since then. And we continue to improve the package.

For those who do not know me or my background. I started building formula car engines and racing them back in the 70's. I was in on the ground floor with the introduction of the Toyota 4AG motor into the Toyota Atlantic series. So my back ground in 4 valve 4 cylinders goes pretty far back. I continue to have relationships with the formula car community and their engine builders. We still continue to develop their exhaust systems for many kinds of racing, which is a continually evolving program. Things get update all the time with newly developed technology.
Since I am involved with so many companies my depth of experience and who I can draw from is pretty big.

Just recently the S2 is showing up in the USAC Midget series and will likely be a potent player when it gets into the right teams hands. And we are a part of that as well. This is a stock production block motor going up against purpose built midget motors, from Toyota and Ford. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

So we are now looking for some one who wants the ultimate in NA power for their S2. Adams stock block kit is just the begining and there is more to come. So it's time to go public with what we can achieve. If you are that individual who is looking to put the hurt on what J's can do then come talk to us. We'll make it the show, and get one of the magazines to cover it. We'll run it on the enigne dyno and then drop it in the car for a chassis tune as well. This is a serious inquire and it won't be cheap. But it will be very impressive.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

let me be the first to say welcome, and thank you all at once!
Old 03-18-2007, 09:29 PM

It's about time! Get us some damn cams already! You'll sell hundreds!
Old 03-18-2007, 09:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you ever consider sponsoring an s2k with free parts and dyno testing/tuning...

Old 03-18-2007, 09:45 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Also, I wanted to mention that we need more companies like you guys here in the good ol' USA for the s2k community.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:34 PM

^ agreed. Welcome! I really look forward to your products.
Old 03-19-2007, 03:33 AM

Hytech powerkit from step 1-3, with approx HP and some price levels.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:48 AM

Glad to see you posting on here. Can't wait to turn you loose on that custom header for my Miata... =)
Old 03-19-2007, 07:59 AM

what ever happend to the mass production headers that your company was going to produce?

you have stuff for the b18c and k20 guys but not for the f20/22c guy...what gives?
Old 03-19-2007, 08:43 AM

Welcome to the site.

I know Adam and have seen his car (before he left to NY). the header it looks amazing Glad to see you guys are finally producing parts for the S. The results with your B-series parts were impressive, cant wait to see whats in store for the S.

Quick Reply: Ultimate NA Power! Who wants it?