Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Unsold

CA FS: ASM SRE 1-Way Damper Kit , ASM I.S. Design Front & Rear Tow Hook

Old 08-07-2018, 11:04 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CA FS: ASM SRE 1-Way Damper Kit , ASM I.S. Design Front & Rear Tow Hook

Fits all S2000 model years.

Utilizes SACHS patented valving technolog, the ASM SRE 1-Way dampers are produced by SACHS Race Engineering which is the racing division of SACHS suspension products. SRE dampers are used at the highest level of motorsport such as the Ferrari F1 team. Unique SACHS valves allows for a compliant ride for street driving while providing exceptional track performance. 1-Way adjustment for combined compression/rebound tuning. Includes rubber spring isolator for noise reduction. Uses swift 12kg/mm springs F&R

Recently rebuilt and used for only 2,000 miles. Coilovers have no leaks and in perfect working condition. comes with spanner wrenches and adjustable damper tool. These go for $9,000.

Price is $5,200 cash picked up FIRM + shipping & paypal fees if necessary.

================================================== ==================================================

ASM I.S. Design Front & Rear Tow Hook Set for ASM front bumper and ASM rear bumper. These are the discontinued version where the asm logos are etched on and not pressed/stamp like the latest version. Very rare and hard to come by. I'm missing the spacer plates to mount the front tow hook on OEM rebar but you can just get them made by any machine shop. if you're running the asm Reinforcement bar, the spacers are not required. They are both in excellent condition! no cracks or dents. Comes with original bolts as well.

Price is $1,100 cash Picked up, Firm + shipping & paypal fees if necessary.