Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: Deka ETX16L Lightweight Battery w/ Terminal Kit

Old 09-27-2013, 07:09 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default FS: Deka ETX16L Lightweight Battery w/ Terminal Kit

Name: Andy
Means of Contact: PM for cell # and PayPal info

Hello again s2ki, I'm back with a Deka ETX16L battery for sale. I bought this battery new from Tri-State Battery at the start of this year (Jan 1st was the order date actually). It spent about 7-8 months in my car in which time the car was driven less than 3k miles. Any time the car was down for extended periods of time I would unplug the battery (or remove it from the car completely) as I did a lot of work on my supercharger setup this year. This battery never failed to start my car and it was never drained.

This is the slightly more powerful Deka. There is a lighter Deka option but I went with this one because it had more CCA's and was still very lightweight. I have read that the OEM battery is 34 lbs. This battery is 17 lbs, so right at half the weight of the OEM battery. It comes with the screw-on terminal kit which was an extra purchase, and the terminals have threaded ports with bolts that allow for easy powering or grounding of accessory items. I also have a little tray/height adapter that came with the battery. Everything is pictured below.

I payed a little over $100 for everything here. Here are the links for specs/prices from the place I bought them from.

http://www.tristatebattery.com/etx16...ery-p-979.html

http://www.tristatebattery.com/pc925...ir-p-1316.html

I am asking $60 plus $13 shipping via USPS Flat Rate box (medium size) which includes tracking and insurance. So $73 shipped/PayPal'd in the ConUS.

Here's my standard FS Thread shipping and payment information:

I will use USPS flat rate boxes wherever possible. They are affordable, offer tracking numbers, and ship extremely quickly (I’ve gotten things from CA to NC in two days). If USPS flat rate isn’t possible, I will use UPS ground. I will give a tracking number with everything I ship.

Payment is through PayPal ONLY, unless you are local and want to meet up with cash around Charlotte (typically I am only available to meet up on weekends, I work 8-5 M-F). If you want to purchase a part, please PM me for priority and for my PayPal address.

I am waiving PayPal fees (I calculated a sale price, added shipping via USPS flat rates, and that’s it). When you pay through PayPal, please select that you are paying for Goods. Do not send me money as a gift to get around PayPal fees; it will NOT benefit you in any way, and I am OK taking the 2% hit or whatever it is.

I have bought and sold many things on S2Ki and can provide vouches from several people and good friends that I have met over this site. All these items are off the car and ready to go so I should be able to ship quickly. I will tell you in a reply to your PM asking for my PayPal when I can ship. I do have a job where I travel every so often, so please bear with me if I happen to be on a business trip when you contact me wanting to buy something.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to purchase! Thanks!

-Andy
Old 09-28-2013, 09:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How much is shipping to hawaii
Old 09-30-2013, 06:52 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Sorry, battery is sold!
Old 09-30-2013, 06:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

K thanks