Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

Gladman Performance Diffuser for Ap2 - Ap1

Old 04-29-2011, 10:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gladman Performance Diffuser for Ap2 - Ap1

Miniupdate: Already 15 people interested for the Gladman Performance Diffuser for Ap1 and Ap2!! That would make it $271 shipped if we decide to do it! The more the merrier "Impulsive WTB Price" https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/850...#entry20522299

~~BIG Update Lower~~

Hey everyone, after seeing what Gladman Performance has to offer, especially their diffuser a BUNCH of us got really excited to get one ourselves. So i figured i would email him and tell him we already have more than 5 people interested.
Here a link to last page where you can sign up! Heres the info!

Although those are pictures for an Ap1 this is for the Ap1 and Ap2
Heres a link https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/850.../page__st__175

List for Diffuser, if you would like another item, write AND after for a different product we can probably get a discount on them to, but will most likely need at least 5 people for a different item if that adds up for a different Item. Its 1.5% off for each person.

Dedicated:
1.SpidArman
2.It's2klean - gloss
3.JPhoa
4.√Ans2k -wrinkle
5.Siik_ap2
6. johnnnyjeans
7. petawabit (combined shipping for Strut bar please PM)
8. MBHS2K
9. DiscoWagon
10. mr 280z again - gloss!
11. Jso - gloss
12. id003 - wrinkle
13.√Daphatty - Wrinkle
14. RaikouS2k - gloss
15. croc

Info on Strut Bar
"Many of the strut tower bar products on the market for the S2000 are cheap overseas copies made from weak alloys and thin metal plates. The 3 piece design gives points for the bar to pivot and in many cases these bars will literally do nothing other than look a little pretty. Our bar is made from a heavy 1.25" * .75" oval tubing and heavy 1/8" thick steel plates. Our bars are fixtured to fit the tight tolerances of the OEM chassis and once installed will improve handling right and look great. Installation is simple and results are quick. We offer our bar in 2 colors, wrinkle BLACK and wrinkle RED."

> 1.5% off per person, would be 15% off 350 for 10 people.
>
> So for 5 - $325 ea
> 10 - $300 ea
> 15 - $271 ea

""Keep them coming!! PM your friends!

And great news guys! he responded to my email!! We are on!

"When I first did my first diffuser it was $270 but it did not include the 4 fin design and was for only one color and only fit the ap1. Pretty much everyone that buys a diffuser wants a different color and I've changed the design to fit all models. I can offer a better group buy price but they would all have to be the same color and design. The design without fins is much more affordable so I could offer them at the price you have listed but not the type b diffusers with the fins. Throw a pitch at these potential buyers and see if everyone would be happy with the type b in black and let me know."

part two when i offered pricing.

"I can do the type b' for the group buy. Pricing for a group buy would be 350 shipped with a 1.5% discount per buyer. So if 10 people buy there would be a 15% discount etc."

Lets do this!!

**Update**
Yes there is a option for Ap1 as well.

Alright, let me outline what we've kinda come up with for a group buy so far. This isnt written in stone, but it should get things moving.

1. Price will be based on a single purchase price of $350 shipped, discount applied with be 1.5% per buyer up until May 10th.

2. Paypal payments of $100 can be made to gladfab@gmail.com to reserve a spot in the group buy.

3. On May 10th, I will let you know how many people have paid deposits to the group buy and the remainder of the payment will be required. If less than 5 people send deposits, I will give you the opportunity to have a refund, if more than 5 participate, the $100 will be non-refundable!!!!

4. I should be able to ship them all within the week of the 10th, so they should all be sent on the 15th or 16th and will take 7-9 business days to arrive. If you want one faster, I can quote for USPS priority mail shipping, its roughly $40 more than the set price.

5. The group buy will be for the Type B diffusers (flush mounted with 4 fins), all models AP1 and AP2, in gloss or wrinkle black. Please specify a finish when you purchase, if you dont specify, or you just say "black", I will send wrinkle black. The diffuser kit will include the new cross brace for forward mounting, all stainless hardware with rubber insulating stainless washers.

Although I can do all of these things for your diffuser, the group buy will be reserved for a single design. I can probably offer 2 finishes off black, but I have to limit the amount of customizations if I am going to give a lower price.

To answer your question though, the price is including shipping within the USA, APO's and within Canada.

The cut out will likely not be included within the group buy pricing. However, the 16ga aluminum is very easy to work, if you bought a 4 or 5" bimetal holesaw you could plug through it in about 30 seconds. The diffuser only takes about 15 minutes to remove once its installed.

These were the side pieces I did a little while ago, I would actually like to increase the height of the 2" upward mounting flange to act as a rear lining system, if it extended right up to the flange on the OEM body work it would add some value to the pieces.

The exact weight on the diffuser, with fins is 5.86 lbs.

Here's a link for more pictures and install

Old 04-29-2011, 10:37 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wonder how this looks with a single exhaust cap.
Old 04-30-2011, 04:09 AM
Community Organizer

Received 125 Likes on 85 Posts

Can I just sign up for a strut bar?
Old 04-30-2011, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by s2krazyyy
Wonder how this looks with a single exhaust cap.
Heres a picture with the exhaust cap, however it was not installed correctly (the diffuser) and does not sit flush, and done correctly will sit absolutely flush.

And Jsen yes i geuss you can even though thats not what the group buy was for...so i cant guarantee that a group buy price will go through. But i will put your name on a seperate list.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:26 PM

No ap1 GB?
Old 04-30-2011, 03:38 PM

Yes there is a option for Ap1 as well.

Alright, let me outline what we've kinda come up with for a group buy so far. This isnt written in stone, but it should get things moving.

1. Price will be based on a single purchase price of $350 shipped, discount applied with be 1.5% per buyer up until May 10th.

2. Paypal payments of $100 can be made to gladfab@gmail.com to reserve a spot in the group buy.

3. On May 10th, I will let you know how many people have paid deposits to the group buy and the remainder of the payment will be required. If less than 5 people send deposits, I will give you the opportunity to have a refund, if more than 5 participate, the $100 will be non-refundable!!!!

4. I should be able to ship them all within the week of the 10th, so they should all be sent on the 15th or 16th and will take 7-9 business days to arrive. If you want one faster, I can quote for USPS priority mail shipping, its roughly $40 more than the set price.

5. The group buy will be for the Type B diffusers (flush mounted with 4 fins), all models AP1 and AP2, in gloss or wrinkle black. Please specify a finish when you purchase, if you dont specify, or you just say "black", I will send wrinkle black. The diffuser kit will include the new cross brace for forward mounting, all stainless hardware with rubber insulating stainless washers.

Although I can do all of these things for your diffuser, the group buy will be reserved for a single design. I can probably offer 2 finishes off black, but I have to limit the amount of customizations if I am going to give a lower price.

To answer your question though, the price is including shipping within the USA, APO's and within Canada.

The cut out will likely not be included within the group buy pricing. However, the 16ga aluminum is very easy to work, if you bought a 4 or 5" bimetal holesaw you could plug through it in about 30 seconds. The diffuser only takes about 15 minutes to remove once its installed.

These were the side pieces I did a little while ago, I would actually like to increase the height of the 2" upward mounting flange to act as a rear lining system, if it extended right up to the flange on the OEM body work it would add some value to the pieces.

The exact weight on the diffuser, with fins is 5.86 lbs.

Old 04-30-2011, 04:47 PM

interesting diffuser
Old 04-30-2011, 04:58 PM

1.SpidArman
2.It's2klean
3.JPhoa
4.Ans2k
5.Siik_ap2
6. johnnnyjeans
7. petawabit - AND Strut Bar
8. MBHS2K
9. DiscoWagon
10. Id003 - Wrinkle black
Old 04-30-2011, 08:54 PM

Already 15 people interested for the Gladman Performance Diffuser for Ap1 and Ap2!! That would make it $271 shipped if we decide to do it! The more the merrier "Impulsive WTB Price" https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/850...#entry20522299
Old 05-01-2011, 08:02 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Count me in! (AP2) Black of course.