OH-Koni Yellow/GC Setup CHEAP! - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as UnSold

OH-Koni Yellow/GC Setup CHEAP!

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2016, 08:17 AM

Default OH-Best Suspension for ~$1k you will ever get a chance to buy!

Brent Goetz
Canal Winchester, Ohio
(419)-304-6868
$400

Ugh! Ok here is the deal. This could be a good opportunity for someone.

I purchased a set of Ohlins and planned to recoupe a bit of the cost by selling my yellows, which are still on the car. I was inspecting them today and discovered oil near the adjuster on a front and a rear and there is no way I would ever dump them on someone knowing they are messed up . So I am tossing out the opportunity to grab a set of Koni Yellows with GC coilovers and 525lb front springs/440lb rear springs, with 2 blown shocks for $400.

Here is where the deal gets good, I live within driving distance of TrueChoice one of the best Koni builders in the nation (they build for TC Klein). I previously discussed the option of revalving these for the stiffer springs before I bought the Ohlins and they quoted me $150-175 a shock. This is the route I would recommend someone going if they bought these, two shocks need rebuild, but you really should do the other front /rear as well, so rebuilding 4 should happen. While you are at it why not upgrade the valving to match the springs and have IMO a very nice setup that I nearly went with over the Ohlins (maybe I should have, Lol). This would give you a VERY nice setup with freshly build shocks for $1000-1100, you will not find a shock in this price range that will even come close to this performance and after the rebuild they will be basically new shocks, cosmetically they look great.

Summary:
-you give me $400 for yellow/GC setup with springs
-you work with true choice Truechoice Motorsports to get them revalved for awesomeness
-I will drop the shocks off at their place for the build, they ship them to you
-you have an awesome setup for ~$1k

i also have some swift 9k/10k springs with helpers that I have posted for $350 in another thread. If you would rather have these I will swap them with the Eibach 9.5k/8k setup for an additional $300.

Or I have all of the purchase paperwork, so you could choose to go your own route and possibly deal with Koni on a warranty and I will box them up and ship them to you for $400 plus shipping

They are are still on the car and will be coming off within the next week or two, if your really interested now you can give me a small deposit and then the rest when they are off. Call me to discuss this in more detail, but I think this is a good chance to get something nice and I really want to try to make the most of the situation by helping someone out.
Attached Thumbnails OH-Koni Yellow/GC Setup CHEAP!-img_2059.jpg   OH-Koni Yellow/GC Setup CHEAP!-img_2055.jpg   OH-Koni Yellow/GC Setup CHEAP!-img_2056.jpg   OH-Koni Yellow/GC Setup CHEAP!-img_2057.jpg   OH-Koni Yellow/GC Setup CHEAP!-img_2058.jpg  

Last edited by bgoetz; 11-11-2016 at 02:44 PM.
Old 11-11-2016, 02:45 PM

Bump, shocks are off and pictures added! This is a great chance for someone to get an awesome setup