Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.

Required template to use for all marketplace listings

Old 04-25-2015, 07:48 AM

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

who vote for these changes?
Old 06-26-2015, 09:35 AM
Site Moderator

Received 2,592 Likes on 1,907 Posts

Originally Posted by XxMerlinxX
A lot of this clutters up the thread title with unnecessary information. If I'm not in a regional sale forum, then I don't care where the item is located. Likewise, if someone has multiple items for sale, I don't need them to type "Garage Sale" in the title, they can just list the items and put "etc" at the end if they have more, there's no need to make a rule for it. I really don't need to see their screen name in the title either, it's pretty obvious as to who the thread starter is.
You'd be surprised how many people post in the main marketplace section who will not ship and it says pick up only. There are others who simply do not post items in their local for sale forum and only use the main marketplace.

Originally Posted by phib
Quick question, how many posts, so I can put something up for sale?
Not an issue of posts or time, only paid members can sell here. Guests are only permitted to sell their own S2000 for sale.

Originally Posted by rednikos
who vote for these changes?
There wasn't a vote, it was discussed by all the moderators on the forum. We were also being hit with a lot of scammers in the classifieds and WTB sections so we wanted people to post more information and also make it more uniform across the entire forum. As above, there are people who post in the main section who will not ship parts, so unless they state where they are located it is fairly useless. Having a template for everyone to follow has made it easier, we simply put forth the same rules the California marketplace had been using for years to make it all the same sitewide.

The marketplace was starting to look like craigslist ads where they posting minimal information, no prices, no pictures and it was a mess. We're simply trying to make it easier for everyone.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good morning! I have a posting of my S2000 for sale but do NOT know how to get my photos into it. Can someone help me? I'd appreciate it.................Rick T.
Old 10-04-2015, 07:43 AM

I made an error in the template/rules for posting. I am sorry, it will not happen again. I value being a member of this great forum!
Anyway now my topic is locked and I cannot post that it is sold. How can I fix it? Can you help me?
Thank you.
Old 10-06-2015, 08:27 PM

H
Old 02-16-2016, 12:08 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm kinda lost on where to provide proof of shipping item. I have pmed buyers but is there another section where we upload a picture of tracking?
The following users liked this post:
S2000Craig (01-11-2019)
Old 02-19-2016, 07:06 AM
Site Moderator

Received 2,592 Likes on 1,907 Posts

Originally Posted by bendang2005
I'm kinda lost on where to provide proof of shipping item. I have pmed buyers but is there another section where we upload a picture of tracking?
You only have to provide shipping info to the buyer.
Old 03-28-2016, 09:14 AM

I'm tried to list an S2000 for sale in E. Texas. I didn't do it correctly and the ad is gone. Would you mind helping me so I can post the car? Thanks, r
Old 03-28-2016, 03:53 PM
Administrator

Received 167 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by rroathe
I'm tried to list an S2000 for sale in E. Texas. I didn't do it correctly and the ad is gone. Would you mind helping me so I can post the car? Thanks, r
That was my bad. The thread has been restored. Sorry about that.
Old 03-29-2016, 12:16 PM

Julie, thanks for putting it back. But now its locked. Probably because there are no pictures. I think I might have figured out how to post pics. Can you unlock the post so I can try?

Quick Reply: Required template to use for all marketplace listings