Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

TURBO KIT PRICE DROPPED

Old 02-17-2010, 10:02 AM

Received 107 Likes on 85 Posts
Default TURBO KIT PRICE DROPPED

That's right folks! I'm selling my Godspeed turbo kit.

This doesn't include fuel or EMS.

This is my 2nd Godspeed kit and both have been wonderful to me. The reason why i'm selling? I was presented an opportunity to do something one of a kind and go bigger. Naturally I accepted.

This kit was taken off from PTUNING. They have given back everything minus 2 things that i've seen. The -3 Bolt that goes right on top of the turbo for the feed line. and the earl fitting to the oil pan. Still on the oil pan.

This kit made 330whp at 12psi on ISP's dyno and 328whp on PTUNING's dyno dynamic's dyno.

On with the description. This kit includes the following.

1-Godspeed/turbonetics turbo. t3/t4 50 trim with .63 hotside. Its the godspeed cold side and Turbonetics hotside..NO SHAFT PLAY NOR SMOKES...
2-38MM Tial WG.
3-Revhard Cast Manifold
4-Ultimate racing Oil relo kit including adapter for sensors
5-oil drain and feed line. Drain line runs straight to the same location as IP routes theirs.
6-3 inch intake with filter
7-Dump toob
8-Downpipe
9-Intercooler with 4ply couplers and t-clamps
10-Real Greddy RZ bov
11-Bag of the bolts and gaskets used.

Minus those couple of peices i've mentioned, this kit is complete and upgraded from the original Godspeed kit.

This kit is maybe 8 months old with about 5k miles on it. Runs like a champ, and even sitting for awhile until the day I had it driven to Ptuning, ran just the same as it always did...perfectly.

This is a very easy bolt on kit with a lot of potential.

Feel free to ask questions or pm me.

Thanks for looking!

Located in Northern Virginia. Phone is 703-587-2368. Please text if you like.

Allan
Old 02-17-2010, 10:03 AM

I've noticed a comment about the "GODSPEED" kit and the quality of it.

Let me bring this to the potential buyers attention and to also help educate some folks as well..This is the PM sent to a someone inquiring about this kit.

"I can tell you why they aren't they aren't digging it. Its because it's also sold on ebay. So if i put a inline pro kit online on ebay and sell it.. is it crap?

People think it's a cheap one off brand but in actuality, i've had 4 people alone follow me and purchase the kit and had them installed and LOVED them.

Ptuning in manassas was one of the company's that installed one of the Godspeed kits onto one of my buddies s2000... Toan, the tuner whom i'm friends with had told me personally this kit is easier to bolt onto than the Inline pro's. Nothing was moved minus the oil filter, and has ALOT more potential than a greddy kit 7 days a week twice on sunday.

My 330whp was on a dynodynamics. UNcorrected. the ptuning dyno. This is equivelant to a around 360-370whp on a dynojet. Believe me.. its the real deal.. Did you know that Inline pro sold Revhard manifolds for awhile just like the one in the Godspeed kit? The components are real and authentic.

As a matter of fact, the Greddy BOV is the newest RZ version. Real Tial wg, Godspeed/turbonetics turbo. The Truest part of this godspeed kit is the Intercooler and piping. That's it. the rest are other brands put together in this kit and sold by Godspeed thus calling it a Godspeed kit. The oil relocation kit is ultimate racing, the injectors i have are Injector dynamics, the EMS is AEM, and a walbro fuel pump. Now. Think about this. What part of this whole kit is actually Godspeed? The intercooler and pipes right? even the T-clamps and couplers aren't even Godspeed. They source this stuff out.

Would it make someone feel better to call it a turbonetics kit? or a revhard kit? because it's all the same in the end.

Before i purchased the first kit, it was being sold all over E-auto. Sound familiar? they sell body kits and parts and all kinds of stuff on S2KI. They are a vendor on here. They sold this kit and i was the first person to buy it from them. Never had issues. Bought the 2nd kit directly from Godspeed.. just the same....The smaller things were the nuissance like coupler size or a bolt or two or even the drain line for example. which i've upgraded completely.

I'm not trying to convince you nor trying to make a sale. But i will tell you that if people keep jumping on the bandwagon and riding along with the idiots that THINK they know what they are talking about, nobody would venture off and explore more options that could save alot of people money or give them what they want at a cheaper price.

If you want some crazy 450+whp.. this isnt the kit unless you upgrade the turbo. but if 330whp on a dynodynamics or 360-370Dynojet whp is what your looking for.. This is the kit...Because NO greddy kit will beat this for the price."

this is just to open up some eyes around here. I've made believers from a few folks already who are now running this kit. and are completely happy.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump for a good deal. From what i have read everyone that owns this kit is very happy with it. If your goals are 300-350 whp this setup is perfect and will save you a ton of money over any other kit.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by myslow1,Feb 17 2010, 05:29 PM
bump for a good deal. From what i have read everyone that owns this kit is very happy with it. If your goals are 300-350 whp this setup is perfect and will save you a ton of money over any other kit.
Thank you! didn't know there were so many more out there!
Old 02-18-2010, 03:29 AM

PM'S REPLIED
Old 02-18-2010, 08:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have seen this kit in person as I was there for the install. I've rode in the car on numerous occasions and for the price our paying you will absolutely love the kit. I would buy it if I was a turbo guy but I like n/a. Top notch product, top notch guy.

IMO this is better than the greddy kit b/c it has an external wastegate
Old 02-18-2010, 09:00 AM

Thanks Bro! and i laughed out loud when I just read the Servin, bamma's hahahaha
Old 02-18-2010, 11:45 AM

Pm's replied!
Old 02-18-2010, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by HMFIC,Feb 17 2010, 03:50 PM
Thank you! didn't know there were so many more out there!
there are a few people that have them from what i read.

can you tune this setup with a piggyback?
Old 02-18-2010, 04:23 PM

bump for a great kit. just made 360 whp and 280 wtq with my setup which includes most of these parts.

edit: ^^ mine is tuned with greddy e-manage w/ secondary fuel injection and runs like stock.

Quick Reply: TURBO KIT PRICE DROPPED