Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

12/4 @ 1pm: Arundel Mills area, all cars welcome

Old 12-03-2004, 08:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

From mrsteve on Acura-CL:

Okay so for everyone! When you turn on to Ashton road, make your FIRST RIGHT at the "AMA Training" sign. Drive straight back into the parking lot. You can't miss it.
Old 12-04-2004, 04:09 PM

Decent meet. Lotta integras there but good show up of S2kz. I got some pics up and a short video clip. Check the link below for more:

Pics & Video Clips Click Here!!!

Old 12-05-2004, 09:39 AM

As promised here are my pics ... I didn't edit out anyone's license plates that had personalized plates. If you have a problem with this, PM me with your plate and I can edit it out. I figured if you had personalized plates you don't care too much, but maybe I'm wrong!

If you want the original 8Mpixel version of any of the pics I took just let me know (PM me the filename). Sorry I didn't get pics of everyone's car, I think I spent more time BS'ing with everyone than taking pictures.

12-04-2004 Meet Pictures

BTW- To the Turbo S2000 (JDMKID?), the Nissan 300ZX(?!) and the Integra that thought it was appropriate to do a burnout on the way out of the meet ... I think you guys should host your own meets from now on and stay out of ours. We don't want jerks like you at the meets making trouble.
Old 12-05-2004, 10:07 AM

one of my fav. black s2000's
Old 12-05-2004, 10:14 AM

BTW- Sorry for the short reply, after I finished with the meet pics it was right onto the christening pics for my family ...

It was very nice to meet you guys! Its always nice to put faces with the names on the board. I hope to join you guys on some runs soon!!!

Meet was a lot of fun, I wish I could have joined you afterwards at the dyno or for some air hockey at Jillians

Maybe next time!!!!
Old 12-05-2004, 11:43 AM

"As promised here are my pics ... I didn't edit out anyone's license plates that had personalized plates. If you have a problem with this, PM me with your plate and I can edit it out. I figured if you had personalized plates you don't care too much, but maybe I'm wrong!"

guess i got there to late to get some pics!
Old 12-05-2004, 12:28 PM

It was good to see old and new faces alike!

Peter
Old 12-05-2004, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Iwantas2k,Dec 5 2004, 03:43 PM
"As promised here are my pics ... I didn't edit out anyone's license plates that had personalized plates. If you have a problem with this, PM me with your plate and I can edit it out. I figured if you had personalized plates you don't care too much, but maybe I'm wrong!"

guess i got there to late to get some pics!
Yeah sorry, like I said I stopped taking pics at some point and just started BS'ing with different people...

At the next meet, hit me up and I can take whatever pics of your car you want!!!
Old 12-05-2004, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by JDMKID35,Dec 5 2004, 04:56 PM
Sorry.... If you want me to set up and host the next one let me know I will have no Problem...... Once again to all the PPL who I Made angry, Sorry!!!!...
Hey man, its cool ... Just think about it this way. If the lady from North Western had decided to call the cops cuz you were doing burnouts, by the time they got there ... you would have been long gone, and instead all of us that were still there woulda gotten in trouble. Thats kinda messed up ya know? If people keep doing stuff like that, they're not gonna let us ever have meets anywhere.

Your car is real nice, and I'm 100% positive its FAST... but you don't need to show us that its fast by doing stuff like that. Just remember it for the next meet!