Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

MD/NOVA...Interest in w1ngman clearing your corners??? Target Date -- June 7th & 8th

Old 04-21-2003, 08:22 AM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow, did I have a great time visiting with folks from our northern territory this past weekend! . B&N was AWESOME! We OWNED that parking lot Saturday night!!! Great meeting up with so many old (and new) faces. Sunday I met up with blks2k2 and Spankee in Fredricksburg at FF2Skip's home and cleared their corners for them .

With all that said, I received a number of requests Saturday evening from various owners interested in me clearing their corners for them. Now, anyone that knows me knows that I'm not a hard-sell kinda guy. I just know my talent, and given the response of folks at B&N Saturday night, I thought I'd set a weekend up to just travel north and clear some corners... I've flipped through my calendar and I'm available for the weekend of June 7th and 8th to clear corners for interested owners.

Okay...so if you're interested, sound off here . Catch my sig link below if you have not before and you'll see what I offer. I would be willing to perform this clearing for each interested owner at the Option 2 pricing outlined in my sig. That'd be $135 per set for the clearing (interested owners would additionally need to order their desired replacement diffusers from Rick's S2000 Accessories website).

Ultimately, I would like to schedule 6 participants (3 for Saturday and 3 for Sunday). I have performed more in a day, but in truth, each car tends to take 4 hours to complete the conversion process. I have successfully performed 6 conversions in this manner in NC last winter and everyone had a blast. I will coordinate scheduling who will be 1st, 2nd, 3rd each day based on where they will be driving from, etc., to help expedite a smooth conversion for all.

Looks like all slots are now full for Saturday AND Sunday... I will not lock this thread (since participants will still likely have reason to continue communicating, etc.), but I can accept no more interested participants for this weekend. If you wish to sign to a \"waiting list\" in the event of an unforeseen cancellation, that will be accommodated. However, my first obligation will be to those that have already committed to this weekend. Thank you for understanding.

I'm editing this single post (to be re-edited as necessary) to allow folks participating in the June 7th/June 8th clearings to be aware of when they're scheduled, that they have indicated they received their diffusers [=got 'em =no got yet...or goin' nekkid], if they've indicated to me that they want amber replacement turnsignal bulbs [], etc.

Saturday, June 7th -- to be hosted by Gioire in Columbia, MD -- This date & number of participants is now locked.
  • Endless_Pain 8am -- ...received his interest via PM
  • 187Dave noon
  • 2k3yellows2k 4pm

Sunday, June 8th -- to be hosted by Gioire in Columbia, MD -- This date & number of participants is now locked.
  • SaNgO5 8am
  • ChargedS2K noon
  • Gioire 4pm

Thanks folks!!!

Dave

BIG PS here for clarification...

The OEM turn signal bulbs (behind the amber lenses) are clear. If you desire a different color, you should consider supplying any such replacement (with matching proper fitment) bulbs for this project. Some like the OEM bulbs to remain clear, some like amber bulbs from AutoZone to stay "legal", some like Hyper-white blue bulbs...its all a matter of taste. But interested folks should understand that this $135 does not include replacement turnsignal bulbs...its labor only (and my charming wit! )

I have found these amber bulbs locally at Pep Boys. If you would like me to purchase you a pair (I can get them for $5.50/pair -- please be willing to reimburse me)...just let me know in this thread and I'll have them in hand for your respective install. Thanks again!!!
Old 04-21-2003, 10:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dun da da da! this wkend should be fine for me if i'm still in the COUNTRY. =D as of now i'll go ahead and set myself up as a yes. although i cant provide any shelter or nada =/ but i can introduce you to some nice asian girls?

sang
Old 04-22-2003, 05:07 AM

Dave, you can count me in for a diffusing...Hey Sang are you hosting this event? If so which day are you doin it and where?
Old 04-22-2003, 05:42 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ChargedS2K
[B]Dave, you can count me in for a diffusing...Hey Sang are you hosting this event? If so which day are you doin it and where?
Old 04-22-2003, 06:27 AM

Hey guys he does great work!! I am so much happier with my USDM clears on my white S. I will post pics as soon as I can. Dave is very professional and knows what he is doing. Dont have any doubts in him as he will follow through and deliver what is promised....a nice set of cleared headlights!!
Old 04-22-2003, 10:42 AM

Ok.. Count me in to!!

I'll be doing smoked JDM Sytle.. But I'm not sure what type of bulbs to do yet..

I'll go ahead and order my stuff from Rick this week so everything is here and ready!!

See yah then..

PS. Cash, check, or charge
Old 04-22-2003, 10:43 AM

PS... Definatly have to be on a Sunday though... Saturdays are no good for me..
Old 04-22-2003, 10:49 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gioire
[B]Ok.. Count me in to!!

I'll be doing smoked JDM Sytle.. But I'm not sure what type of bulbs to do yet..

I'll go ahead and order my stuff from Rick this week so everything is here and ready!!

See yah then..
Old 04-22-2003, 11:28 AM

Dave -

You WOULD have to pic the weekend I'm going to be in Grand Cayman.

Sheesh, what timing.

Oh well, sorry I can't offer you a place -- if I was in town, it'd be a no brainer.
Old 04-22-2003, 11:36 AM

Dave, I'll do my best to find a host around this area. I do understand it'll be a bit away from the NOVANS(maybe up to an hour) but I'll do my best to try to find a place. I believe that since It will be in the JUNE TIME... The weather would be nice enough to do a few outside? either way i'll do what i can.

I'm also deciding on whether i want to go completely naked (clear) or put diffusers in. THX.

Sang

Quick Reply: MD/NOVA...Interest in w1ngman clearing your corners??? Target Date -- June 7th & 8th