Mid-A Swap Meet Member Classified Ads in the Mid-A Region

MD: Moving/ Garage sale / t1r, aem, etc.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MD: Moving/ Garage sale / t1r, aem, etc.

FS:

First Name: Max
Price: (Firm/OBO) : Listed on each items

I'm moving...and I have sold my s2k unfortunately and I don't think I can come back to it for a long time. It was my 3rd s2k and it's really sad to see it go, but the move had to be made. So I'm selling few things that were on my car. Unless it's mentioned, all the parts are for s2k. I'm also selling few things from my other cars also as I got rid of all my cars that I had. Shipping or paypal fee is not included and I would love to not ship like big exhaust items, however I'm willing as long as you are ok with shipping cost so PM ME!!

Sorry about the mess, getting ready to move!!

I'm located near Pasadena/Glen Burnie of Maryland.

I know I'm missing pictures for few items, I'll upload more or PM me for specific pics

What you see is what you get, thank you so much for looking!!

S2000 back seat storage bag(?) is sold ( I got like 9-10 PMs on this, was this a rare item?)

Modifry convertible fix is sold also

T1R 63mm Dual Sparrow V1

Used for about 20k miles. It can use some cleaning and one of the tip has some burnt mark from having the ap1 rear valance burnt to it a bit.

Also the small connecting pipe is very dirty from a plastic bag getting snagged and being melted to it. I'm sure you can clean it off and it won't affect the performance at all, but just a heads up. Great sounding exhaust that's very mild and not too aggressive. It has almost no drone on a highway, which was one of the best feature of the exhaust. It gives good mid range power to nice top end also.

$430 OBO

Brembo Rotors (Front NEW) 405 21034 253 (manuf. Part number)

Brand new, I never got to replace them before I sold the car. Cheapest online is about 54 dollars per piece.

$70 OBO for both

70mm Invidia Test pipe

Used for about 15k miles, you know exactly what this is.

$35 OBO

Comptech Sport Strut bar.

Used for about 10k miles

$125 OBO

AEM Cold Air intake with very recently cleaned filter

Sounds AWESOME during vtec! I am missing just hoses. I'll get more metal clamps

AEM filter was cleaned maybe few thousand miles ago

$120 OBO

PLM header

Very nice gain throughout the band and one of the best mod I've done for my car. Used for about 15k miles. I think cheapest I found online right now is 400 or so...

$230 OBO.

AP1 OEM gauge cluster with approx. 70k miles

I bought it to have mine sent to get it LED installed in different color and had it installed for about 6 days. During those 6 days, I drove 1 day for about 15 miles. (Honestly I could have ubered it for 1 day but I thought I would have needed my car more, I was wrong.) Works without a problem.

$125 OBO

AP1 intake manifold with mildly ported runners

It was ported by a tuning shop(I believe it's precision tuning, I forgot ….it was long ago)

I ran it without tune for about 3k miles and it ran without trouble at all. NO CEL, no hesitation or rough idle. Slight gain on top end is what I've noticed. I had the car tuned with vafc prior to this modification and I wish I had it tuned afterwards, but I had to sell the car.

I raced my friend's wrx 5-6 times before the install and 5-6 times after the race and I say I gained a car for sure. We did 40MPH on a roll race and results were the same EVERYTIME. We even raced on a same road. After the install, I pulled an extra car length and I pulled on him quicker than before the installation.

It is also a perfect core for you to send it over to Ballade Sport to have the manifold opening ported

$200 OBO

Vafc2 with boomslang harness

Definitely worth the money considering this is probably cheapest way to tune your car. It's not gonna be fine tune like E-manage or AEM EMS or whatnot, but for this price to get more HP, lower Vtec and nice mid and top range gain, I say it's worth it.

$200 OBO

Comptech Sport Engine Dress kit. (Incomplete)

5 pieces only. $5 bucks per piece or $20 shipped for all 4 piece, plus p.p. Fees in Cont 48 states. If all 5 pieces were bought as a group..it'll come with that gray s2000 bag.

RV6 performance Jpipe for 08-12 v6 accord

Used for about 8-9k miles. Very impressive top gain and great midrange power. It's dirty from being under the car, but it doesn't hurt the performance. I had gaskets and bolts in a ziploc bag, and I lost it

You can get gaskets from their website and actually use the stock bolts if I remember correctly.

Their website sells for $455 plus shipping.

$250 OBO

2006 OEM Subaru WRX STI headlights assembly

(HID bulbs and ballast included of course)

It is an OEM subaru part. I had it wrapped with 50% Tint and I took it off. I tried to clean the sticky goo with “goo gone” and it formed a weird layer of hard nastiness on top of the lens. So I used the headlights restorer from 3M and cleaned it. However, I pressed down on the lens way too hard and one of the buffing pad flew off and it created several scratches on one headlight only. You guys know OEM shines better than most cheap aftermarket headlights.

$300 OBO

2006 OEM Subaru STI 6 cd changer

Used for about 10k miles. No need for code or anything as it doesn't have or need one

$20 OBO

2007 OEM Subaru STI 6 cd changer with AUX receiver

Used for about 8k miles. No need for code or anything as it doesn't have or need one

$40 OBO

SUBARU OEM underseat subwoofer with harness

Used for about 10k miles, however harness is cut. (So it's kind of defeating the purpose)

Good sound for something cheap.

$25 OBO

Never worn Brand new in box Jordan 13 lowtop black and gold w/receipt Size Mens 10.5

Never worn, I bought 2 pairs and I never wore one pair.

$185 OBO

Nike Air Pippen wore 3 or 4 times, very clean Size Mens 11

$75 OBO

LED Opti neon(whatever that means) new CORONA EXTRA Sign

(only turned it on for about 2 hours to see if it has no problems ) Small chip on plastic part which you can't see if you hang the sign.

Perfect for your mancave or whatever the occasion you may have.

$100 OBO

TOP Patch material, let me know what size you need

(only turned it on for about 2 hours to see if it has no problems )

I have ap2 whole top with tears but I have the whole piece with rear window attached.

And I also have ap1 whole top with few rips but plastic window cracked.

If anyone wants whole ap2 top it's $50 OBO

If someone wants me to cut, I'll cut into the size you need PM me.

Last edited by soulsweeper; 12-05-2017 at 01:49 PM. Reason: storage bag sold
Old 12-05-2017, 10:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

convertible fix,
storage pack
odometer
header and intake are sold!!

PM me for other stuff guys, worse case scenario I'll say no~~

-Max