Mid-A Swap Meet Member Classified Ads in the Mid-A Region

my fs thread

Old 08-24-2014, 07:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my fs thread

First Name: Burton Porter
Price: (Firm/OBO) OBO

I started collecting and selling s2000 parts last year when I hit a severe financial downfall. It pulled me out of the crisis, let me meet lots of cool people, and has allowed me to restore my s2k back to presentable shape. however, Im not going to make a million dollars doing it and the margins are just not good enough to do this long term- so Im selling everything not on my car and moving onto something else. ALL PRICES ARE OBO! and delivery is available for gas/lunch within reason. Its all gotta go so text me anytime.

trades accepted: cash, turbo kit parts, valuable stuff i can sell, a date with emma watson

ap2v1's with no tires- 550
k&n fipk- 200
mugen replica intake-250
k-sport's with unknown miles but no leaks/bends-550
ap1 diff out of a car with 120k- 350
ap1 oem mirrors- 60$
windscreen with some vinyl lines-30$
ark dual exhaust-500
ap2 oem wing-250
ALL 4 calipers/lines/brackets-150$
all 4 rotors-100
all 8 suspension arms that are unbent- 400$. or i can sell them with energy bushings/sandblasted/painted/new ball joints all installed and ready to roll- 800+yours
all 4 knuckles- new bearings/painted/extended studs/new ball joints- 500 plus yours
ap1 oem rack- 150$
dash-60$
hawk hp+ brand new-150

my imgur gallery with pictures of most of this stuff
My link

and Ill be working on getting images for the other stuff. tell your friends, finders fee's are offered
Old 08-27-2014, 01:22 PM

shameless bump
Old 08-28-2014, 05:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The notion of being able to buy fully rebuild/upgraded control arms and knuckles is very appealing. But how would we know, that the parts will, in fact, be in the shape you are describing? What is the history behind this? Parting out a car? It's just that I have encountered used parts that were unusable, contrary to the seller statements, far too often. And by the time the parts are installed and tested, the seller is long time gone... It might help to have some people vouch for you.
Old 09-05-2014, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Olegator
The notion of being able to buy fully rebuild/upgraded control arms and knuckles is very appealing. But how would we know, that the parts will, in fact, be in the shape you are describing? What is the history behind this? Parting out a car? It's just that I have encountered used parts that were unusable, contrary to the seller statements, far too often. And by the time the parts are installed and tested, the seller is long time gone... It might help to have some people vouch for you.
im not going anywhere- but many people know me from fb.

i wound up with the arms/knuckles from a car partout, and searching my post history you would see that i had the very first set of energy bushings and that i got absolutely screwed in the process. im intending to use that leverage to get a better deal on sets i purchase in the future, and pass some of the savings in the future. my car was down for 3 weeks while i waited on the bushings to be pressed in, and when my prototype(they called it production but ya know) set did not fit, i was down for even longer while i sourced some arms that did not already have the bushings pushed out.

i have no intentions of making a killing, I just see an opportunity to make a service that benefits me financially, and anyone else in convenience/solid info that their car will not be in disrepair for weeks at a time like what happened to me.
Old 09-07-2014, 12:51 PM

wheels are pending trade for a rollbar
Old 10-04-2014, 11:51 PM

pmed
Old 10-16-2014, 08:17 AM

pmd back
Old 10-30-2014, 06:18 AM

Received 766 Likes on 457 Posts

Got any pics to the exhaust?
Old 10-30-2014, 06:57 AM

What's the condition of the diff? Meaning, does it need a rebuild?
Old 10-31-2014, 05:56 PM

I'm interested in the diff, control arms (rebuild), and knuckles...
Anyone can vouch for this guy?

Quick Reply: my fs thread