Mid-A Swap Meet Member Classified Ads in the Mid-A Region

SOLD: Volk CE28n in RARE 17x9.5 +47 size, exc. condition

Old 03-01-2016, 05:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOLD: Volk CE28n in RARE 17x9.5 +47 size, exc. condition

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Name: Nate
Location: Asheboro, NC... BUT, I am from NOVA and can travel up for serious buyer.
Means of Contact: SOLD
Description: Less than 1250 cruising miles on these wheels and tires. I'd give them a 9/10 for condition. No rash, bends, or color fade. Just a few hard to see specs from rocks or tar.
Price: SOLD

Reason for selling: I am putting my '00 with 31k on it back to stock and selling it in the spring. Unfortunately, I only get my car out every 6 weeks or so for a leg stretch and put it back in a garage to be unseen for another 6 weeks. (I have 2 other cars for daily and work) I have loved my S2000 and only put very high end parts on it such as the wheels below and Brembo brakes, and kept it as nice as possible, never intending to sell it. However, moving so many times, to different states has given me a change of heart.

These wheels made a dramatic improvement in stability and cornering for my S2000. When I put the car back to stock and drove it, I was honestly disappointed with the downgrade back to stock. If you aren't familiar with Volk Racing wheels, the Ce28n is a very strong and light wheel (17ish lbs) which easily handle the demands of track riding and racing. This particular size clears all big brake kits. I had Brembo's with plenty of clearance. This size is very hard to come by. The color, even harder. A group buy for this exact size happened last year. I know what I have and I hope you do to. Please, no low ball offers.

I used Honda polish to clean up any brake dust and any specs from tar, etc., and it did pretty decent. I Prefer to use Plexus, but am out at the moment. Plexus is amazing! I am super anal about my car and what bothers me, many don't notice. I'll point out what I notice as imperfections. Plexus may remove a few of the specs, which are hard to see. But they are there, mainly on 1 wheel.

I had these all in order on the camera, but apparently photo bucket reorganized the order upon upload. Please feel free to ask any questions.

The worst of the black specs using macro mode on my camera. I would think Plexus could remove these after sitting for 5 minutes.

Same spot on same rim, only taken from 1.5 feet away.

the only sticker damage of the 8 decals.

Old 03-01-2016, 05:54 PM

There is a little color loss on a section of the inside of the lip from mounting the tire. It is not noticeable when mounted on the car at all.

Old 03-01-2016, 05:55 PM

Some on the car pics:

Old 03-12-2016, 12:53 PM

I prefer to sell to the Carolinas and Mid Atlantic areas to avoid dealing with shipping. I can deliver and ensure they get there scratch free as in the pictures without extra shipping costs. I'm willing to throw in black lug nuts with a specific narrow key to avoid scratching the lug wells if you want the wheels with tires on them. Reasonable offers considered for the whole package: rims, tires, caps, lug nuts and lug key. PM offers. Thanks.
Old 04-26-2016, 01:46 PM

SOLD SOLD SOLD