Middle East S2000 Owners S2000 Owners from the Middle East and Gulf. Covers: UAE, Saudi, Quatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bharain.

FS OEM SIlver Hardtop - excellent condition

Old 01-04-2013, 03:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS OEM SIlver Hardtop - excellent condition

Hi. I am selling a silver OEM hardtop. It will come complete with rear glass, front catchers and rear spikes as well as all the weather stripping. The fitting brackets (body catchers) are not included but I can get them for an adiitional $600.

The hardtop is in excellent condition but may have the odd scratch / pin dent which you should expect from used items.

The hardtop will be shipped by me from the UK and will be fully insured. It will be packaged by the courier company that will be arranging the freight so will be adequately packaged. Tracking details will be provided.

The hardtop is also advertised on eBay UK where you can see my seller feedback & can contact me.

The hardtop will be shipped to your nearest port for you to arrange collection from.

PRICE - $2100 (equivalent of 1300GBP), shipped and insured. PayPal fees will have to be added.

I am a trusted seller as I have sold many items both in the US & AUS. Happy to provide any prospective buyer details of these people, as well as my contact telephone no. I am also more than happy if you want a friend or relative to contact me/see the hardtop in person.

Please PM me if you want pictures as I am using my phone to place this advert & cannot, for some reason upload them. I can email them to you in the meantime.