Muppets The corner of the UK & Ireland where muppetry happens. Totally off topic, word association, useless stuff and general messing about.

The Annoying FB thread

Old 10-01-2015, 07:37 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default The Annoying FB thread

I don't know about everyone else but i know a few people are really getting annoyed with FB, the constant crap you have to go through reading can send most people to sleep, all you see from FB is just the same old boring shit over and over again either making fun of people or being bitchy and blah blah blah.

The majority of the time FB is just full of shit.

if anyone else wishes to moan and vent their frustration about FB then feel free to use this thread.

Just to clarify when i write FB i of course am referring to FaceBook
Old 10-01-2015, 08:30 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by caboose
I don't know about everyone else but i know a few people are really getting annoyed with FB, the constant crap you have to go through reading can send most people to sleep, all you see from FB is just the same old boring shit over and over again either making fun of people or being bitchy and blah blah blah. The majority of the time FB is just full of shit. if anyone else wishes to moan and vent their frustration about FB then feel free to use this thread. Just to clarify when i write FB i of course am referring to FaceBook
I like what you've done there. Very clever.

I personally think that FB can be excellent and if used correctly, taken in context, FB improves your life. FB is a nightmare for those not bright enough for that, though.

It's true, some folks just bang on about the same old crap they can't let go of, or they reply to posts with ill informed, poorly considered, vulgar and just plain stupid nonsense. It particularly frustrates me when people post obvious lies or criticise the very stuff they, themselves, are most guilty of.

Ultimately though, I think that FB will work out well for those who are bright enough.

One question Caboobs; why post this very serious and legitimate thread in muppets? It's almost like there's some ulterior motive, like it's a thinly veiled jibe and not about Facebook at all.

No no, that can't be right because you wouldn't be trolling again after being told to quit several times today already. No, you've already corrected me about you not understand when you're told.

Give me strength.
Old 10-01-2015, 08:36 AM
Community Organizer

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts

An ulterior motive? How suspicious of you FB (um sorry Fatbloke - to um, ur clarify what I meant by FB).
Next you will be mentioning conspiracy...

S

PS: Seriously guys - stop churning it up. Let's all just pretend to buy each other a beer and chill. Hic
Old 10-01-2015, 09:09 AM

Old 10-01-2015, 09:26 AM

"Very clever" why thank you FatBloke I'm happy you've seen the error of your ways.

As for this thread please don't try to poke a reaction about our previous encounter as this is purely about FaceBook

After LoveGroova asked us to all to step back and take a deep breath I considered the matter closed.

Please only reply about FB (FaceBook) matters and leave the childish games behind.

Thank you.

Caboose.

(Not caboobs, I can only guess that was a spell check error and not you being stupid with spelling)
Old 10-01-2015, 09:32 AM

Received 71 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by minvo

PS: Seriously guys - stop churning it up. Let's all just pretend to buy each other a beer and chill. Hic
Well said Minv

The sooner muppets gets back to general silliness the better.
Old 10-01-2015, 09:43 AM

I'm happy to call it a day and buy a beer for you each.

There's my olive branch
Old 10-01-2015, 10:12 AM

I'll hang onto a bit of healthy scepticism ref. the FB interpretation, but happy to put the past to bed and move on anyway.

Regarding Caboobs, entirely deliberate - muppet protocol dictates that user names should be humorously misquoted, so I'm afraid you'll have to put up with that if you want to play in our padded room, Cabozo.

Welcome aboard.
Fartbroke.
Old 10-01-2015, 10:41 AM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Ah FB,

Self-righteous ignorant egotistical and positively backward sorts. Its a playground for the uninteresting to try and appear important. We all know behind the bravado is a sad little person, stuck crying out for attention through the illusion of significance.

Oh and here's a picture of cat;

Old 10-01-2015, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by mtunreal
Ah FB, Self-righteous ignorant egotistical and positively backward sorts. Its a playground for the uninteresting to try and appear important. We all know behind the bravado is a sad little person, stuck crying out for attention through the illusion of significance. Oh and here's a picture of cat;
I now know that this thread isn't about me. I have no illusions of significance.

All the best,
Fatbloke
Official Forum Legend

Quick Reply: The Annoying FB thread