S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Muppets (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/muppets-108/)
-   -   FAO: AgedEagleperson (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/muppets-108/fao-agedeagleperson-124567/)

Spanners 05-20-2003 11:13 PM

FAO: AgedEagleperson

AE

I have decided to pop down to Bracknell Tyres but I am deeply worried about the route. Can you help?

Now here is the "rub". I have to leave here by 9:00 am today 21 May - so in just over 45 mins. Can you post your excellent instructions in time??

Best wishes

Gordon

simmo 05-20-2003 11:44 PM

:hello: XBy2K,

I bet AE is hovering over the board like a hawk. Me thinks that he may have the plans already cut and ready to paste into a post for spot on 9 am :LOL: :LOL:

Lurking Lawyer 05-20-2003 11:59 PM

He did mention to me last night that he had a meeting first thing, so he might not be around until lunch.... Ah, the pain!

Fletch 05-21-2003 12:08 AM

It would appear that he has indeed missed the chance to get a 09:00 post in.

I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. :D

tokyo_james 05-21-2003 12:12 AM

So ha managed to keep quiet then !!!! :thumbup:

Jenny 05-21-2003 02:00 AM

Originally posted by Mark Turner
He did mention to me last night that he had a meeting first thing, so he might not be around until lunch.... Ah, the pain!

When did he mention this to you? Was this via AOL or S2k, this isn't allowed :nono: its against the rules.....please check the small print to see if AE has cheated.

Lurking Lawyer 05-21-2003 02:06 AM

Via AOL Instant Messenger. Nothing to say that the AtrophiedChicken can't do that......

Jenny 05-21-2003 02:14 AM

"You's Me Bitch for 48 hours" thread says..............

[QUOTE]In the event that a luminous pink type person bids at a Supermeet in the aid of charity to prevent a serial poster from posting for a specifed period of time, said luminous loud pink type person has to ensure the following rules are adhered to by said serial poster who can not now post for 48 hours plus obtain support from fellow non serial posters.....

1) Serial Poster must not post or respond by PM to any posts posted by non-serial posters for the period of 48 hours commencing 9am Monday 19th May on UK and US Board.

2) Serial Poster must log on and adopt a non-poster type stance similar to a Roadie :staresintospacewithmeanconcentratedlookonface:

simmo 05-21-2003 02:20 AM

I would say that Instant messenger is a private chat room sort of think and not e-mail or mobile, but it is an alternative means of communication. Bit of a Grey area this one.

Any lawyer out there want to put 2p in to this one before war breaks out.:LOL:

Lurking Lawyer 05-21-2003 02:39 AM

If we're going to get legal about this, and at the risk of finding myself defending the AsinineJay, Ian only actually agreed to forego posting at the time when he agreed to the deal on Saturday night.

The other restrictions which PL sought to add after the event were not terms of the original contract and so are not binding.

So, AIM is entirely permissible.

AvariciousBuzzard, that will be