Muppets The corner of the UK & Ireland where muppetry happens. Totally off topic, word association, useless stuff and general messing about.

Locked Threads

Old 12-06-2001, 01:40 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Locked Threads

I have locked some of the Muppet Threads as they too off topic for this forum. I will be deleting them shortly to save server space. I will also be having a reasonable prune of other off topic posts.

***To ensure that off topic posts live longer than a few days post them in the off topic forum. ***

I'm sorry if some of you felt that you had reached some sort of "peace" over the MT arguments but as moderator I took action as I felt that you had not.

The reason I started the UK S2000 Owners' Club in the first place was to bring together S2000 owners and to have a forum to discuss things related to the S2000.

Hosting the forum on the S2ki site was an excellent opportunity because of the high quality and reliability of the service.

I am the moderator by default (I requested the forum be set up here). I am not one for imposing rules on people and the first time I have felt the need to moderate this board was yesterday.

I check the board most days and there have been some really great discussions but recently things have changed.

There is no reason why the S2000 should be the only topic on this board, but it should be the main topic. At present the MTs are the main topic and like it or not, that is not the intended use for this forum.

The guidelines that I will use for moderating this board are:

Off topic posts that are reported to me as unacceptable may be locked then later deleted.
I will use my discretion as moderator to either uphold or reject any complaints about a thread.

I will in future indicate that a thread was reported as being off topic before I lock it. I will later delete it.

Posts containing images or links unrelated to the S2000 or one of the S2000 clubs may be deleted without warning.

A reminder of the S2KI forum rules about removing posts:
"S2000 International directors and agents reserves the right to remove a post, which does not relate to the topic being discussed in the forum. In addition, S2000 International reserves the right to organize discussion forums in order to best serve the majority of our community . For example, narrow-interest or minimal activity topics may, at agent
Old 12-06-2001, 02:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fair enough Paul.

I would hate to see this forum closed down because of over-use of off-topic stuff and s2ki Int. might well do this given the extra server space and bandwidth some of these things can run away with.

Keith
Old 12-06-2001, 11:13 PM

A UK S2000 forum that will actually have info about the S2000?

Sounds controversial.....
Old 12-07-2001, 01:14 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

As long as I dont get PM's calling me a T**T,

UK Paul
Old 12-07-2001, 01:23 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Twit?
Old 12-07-2001, 01:40 AM

Originally posted by Cedric Tomkinson
Twit?
*WA*
Old 12-07-2001, 09:17 AM

*AR* ??

Originally posted by UK Paul

*WA*
Old 12-07-2001, 09:34 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

*UN*?
Old 12-07-2001, 11:39 PM

Originally posted by Cedric Tomkinson
*UN*?
woah! I've never been called a TUNT before. Oh wait, there was someone I knew with a lisp.
Old 12-07-2001, 11:42 PM

Originally posted by UK Paul

woah! I've never been called a TUNT before. Oh wait, there was someone I knew with a lisp.

LOL

Quick Reply: Locked Threads