Nevada S2000 Owners Las Vegas, Nevada and area

club recomendations

Old 10-10-2010, 04:54 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

can anyone hook me up with tickets to a show? cir de soleil, blue man, copperfield or any other good ones. i will be in town 10/22-24
thanks vegas good see you guys at HC2
Old 11-14-2010, 05:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hello everyone, im a sr. vip host a angel mgnt group, im at pure night club in Caesars palace, if you have any question about the clubs just im me and ill answer any question you my have, we also have Lax in the luxor, Vanity in the hardrock, 54 and tabu in the mgm, thanks
Old 01-07-2011, 10:08 PM
Spammer

Nikki Beach Club will bring the best of their South Beach, Marbella and St. Tropez inspired designs to the newly renovated Tropicana Las Vegas. This will enable guests to enjoy the best pool parties in Vegas through out the day and party all night at what will surly be the best club in Vegas. Guest will be able to enjoy a sizzling blend of haute cuisine, exotic cocktails and sexy entertainment. The new Nikki Las Vegas Club will be the largest Nikki Beach property in the world, and will combine one of the most stylish brands in the world with one of the most legendary hotels on The Strip.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Taylor_M,Jan 7 2011, 11:08 PM
Nikki Beach Club will bring the best of their South Beach, Marbella and St. Tropez inspired designs to the newly renovated Tropicana Las Vegas. This will enable guests to enjoy the best pool parties in Vegas through out the day and party all night at what will surly be the best club in Vegas. Guest will be able to enjoy a sizzling blend of haute cuisine, exotic cocktails and sexy entertainment. The new Nikki Las Vegas Club will be the largest Nikki Beach property in the world, and will combine one of the most stylish brands in the world with one of the most legendary hotels on The Strip.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:05 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Taylor_M,Jan 7 2011, 11:08 PM
I know this guy...
Old 09-01-2011, 04:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Alright fellas,

Going to be in Vegas around the end of October for a few days with a some buddies.

I need a single guys road-map through Vegas and any hook-ups if possible

I've never been before so anything is something.

Thanks!!!

And if any one is ever going to be in VA Beach..let me know...my area.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by NFRen
Alright fellas,

Going to be in Vegas around the end of October for a few days with a some buddies.

Thanks!!!

Sorry man no one is really lively on here. The palms is a great place to go for the younger crowd, hit up the playboy club and the ghost bar. I just went to Coyote Ugly in New York New York and really enjoyed it.. Then if you go to freemont street hit up the griffin.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by NFRen
Alright fellas,

Thanks!!!

Va Beach? You must know my friend Perry (GetS2pd).

By reading the above posts you may want to reach out to tweez. Looks like he may be able to hook you up or point you in the right direction. Last couple of places I went to is Tao at Venetian, Surrender at Wynn and Marquee at Cosmopolitan. Palms or Hard Rock is a good place to hangout. Warning: Vegas club scene is not like Va Beach. I have friends that come here from Va Beach and they are shocked when it comes to cover charges and drink prices so I look at them and say "Welcome to Vegas!" If your into the strip club scene than Spearmint Rhino or Olympic Garden is a good choice.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:04 AM

Well I'm going to be coming thru with the woman nov 11-17th...any hook ups pm me! I'm a frequent LV visitor but always looking for hook ups etc (and just cause its a hook up doesn't mean I don't kick you some money/dinner etc) I return my favors
Old 10-25-2014, 08:38 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Im Flying in tomorrow guys and gals..... anything going on for Halloween in Vegas???

It my birthday visit for 5 nights.

Doing Hoover dam, red rock and grand canyan.

Staying in Circus circus and meeting friends there who are from Surrey in BC. Whon are staying just off the strip.