S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   New England S2000 Owners (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/new-england-s2000-owners-9/)
-   -   Aug, 29th Rally Details! (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/new-england-s2000-owners-9/aug-29th-rally-details-228752/)

Legal Bill 08-16-2004 06:28 AM

Aug, 29th Rally Details!

[SIZE=7]Special added feature: FREE COFFEE and DONUTS will be served until the start of the driver's meeting at 8:45. :thumbup:

Now Muffiins too! Plus Munchkins!!!

TROPHYS HAVE ARRIVED!!!

17 CONFIRMED CARS SO FAR! (But 2 need a navigator)

August 29th, 9:00 am, first car off. Participants must be at the start no later than 8:45 to allow the Rally Master time to instruct the drivers and deliver the course directions.

420 Washington Street in Braintree Mass is the starting point. This is a commercial office building with a large parking lot so it works great for a starting point. If you don't know where this is, Mapquest it. Please don't PM me for directions unless you don't understand the Mapquest directions, but I think they will be very easy to follow.

Participants will need to have a driver and navigator to really enjoy the event. Doing this solo is a drag

The more the better, but we do need a head count so that we have enough course directions for every team.

The rally will finish at or near a nice restaurant for lunch. Better than Pizzas, but there should be something on the menu for every price range, down to $10 per person.

Bring pens or pencils.

The roads will be great.

The questions will be tricky.

The event will be a blast!

Trophys will be awarded!!!

Rain or Shine!!!

Please feel free to spread the word to nice people who might want to join in on this. There is no limit on the number of cars, but I need a head count so we have enough course directions for everyone.

Confirmed:

Bill and Barbara

Steve and guest

Scott and Glenn (or guest)

Lainey and Rick

JDMcivic and guest

Charlie and Karen

Will & Christina

George + 1

Corey + 1

Bob and Bob

Jeff and Erin

Martin + ?

Lou and Carol

Julius + 1 (Woot! for the late arrival. Always welcome!!)

Thomas (needs a +1)

Doug (Needs a +1)

Luke + 1 (sorry I didn't add your name sooner)

NEW SPECIAL ENTRANT: PINKY + 1!!!!!!!!!

Strong Maybe:

Tommy V + 1

Laster + Senora Ronnie????

And everyone else who I am leving out cause I have to do some work today, lets go. This will be great. If you have no co-pilot, we can put people together so that we are all participating.
[/color]</span></span></span>

Bass 08-16-2004 06:31 AM

:dance2:

awesome Bill!!!!

a BIG thanks to you and the Rally Master :D

jdmcivic00 08-16-2004 01:52 PM

awsome :)

Legal Bill 08-20-2004 07:11 AM

The Rally Master just called to confirm the time and place. He will have some members of the MG club too I think. I hope some of you have posted this on other club sites.

Anyway, do we have a head count yet? Who is in???

Bass 08-20-2004 09:48 AM

Steve +1 but it's not going to be Kelly -

Lainey 08-20-2004 10:02 AM

Lainey & Rick are in!

ScottyBallistic 08-22-2004 05:07 AM

I there with or without Glen . But I'm sure he is coming

Chazmo 08-22-2004 05:33 PM

Charlie and Karen: In!

Legal Bill 08-23-2004 04:47 AM

Thanks for responding guys. Please see the first post for updates on attendance.

rjk 08-23-2004 05:36 AM

Hey Bill,
I had missed this thread over the weekend since I was out driving :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I will be there but Bob III (rjk3) may have to work ???? so I may need a navigator.
I'll let you know on the status of the second seat as this week unfolds.
Bob