New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

Looking for previous owner of my s2k

Old 10-09-2017, 01:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for previous owner of my s2k

sup guys

i bought a 2005 Berlina Black ap2 in Massachusetts earlier this year at a dealership , the s2000 came with a vortech supercharger kit , I’m hoping someone knows the owner or maybe the owner is on here who knows , I just had a few questions about the car , the car was last registered in Rhode Island before me , I will post a few pics of the car from when I bought it cause it looks a little different now. Thanks.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:46 PM
Community Organizer

Received 38 Likes on 34 Posts

not sure who owned it but was at matti imports in fall river,ma for a while and they had it serviced at my buddys shop " Bayside garage" cause it had a CEL not exactly sure what it was think was something about a TPS if i remember correctly.
Old 10-09-2017, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Dwayne_Fa5ias2k
not sure who owned it but was at matti imports in fall river,ma for a while and they had it serviced at my buddys shop " Bayside garage" cause it had a CEL not exactly sure what it was think was something about a TPS if i remember correctly.
I believe it went to auction after that dealership cause I bought it from another dealership in shrewsbury mass cause that’s what I was told when I called them back for them to contact the previous owner so he can contact me but thanks for the reply
Old 10-09-2017, 06:36 PM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by CT-S2K
I believe it went to auction after that dealership cause I bought it from another dealership in shrewsbury mass cause that’s what I was told when I called them back for them to contact the previous owner so he can contact me but thanks for the reply
yeah probably it was there for a good amount of time, how long have you had it? any issues?
Old 10-10-2017, 03:13 AM

Received 1,132 Likes on 995 Posts

Checked the VIN against our database? Long shot for sure but the previous owner may have listed it here.

Carfax will also help narrow the field.

Car looked nice when you bought it (other than the gay "S" badges). Taste (or lack of it) is personal. Supercharger and OEM exhaust?

-- Chuck
Old 10-10-2017, 04:13 AM

yeah probably it was there for a good amount of time, how long have you had it? any issues?
I’ve had it since April , no issues other than the o2 sensor , just wanted to ask the owner everything that was installed and I can’t figure if it’s a stock ecu or aftermarket , there was a sticker on the ecu when I looked Ima attach it
Old 10-10-2017, 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by Chuck S
Checked the VIN against our database? Long shot for sure but the previous owner may have listed it here.

Carfax will also help narrow the field.

Car looked nice when you bought it (other than the gay "S" badges). Taste (or lack of it) is personal. Supercharger and OEM exhaust?

-- Chuck

i will I’ll have to check the database and yeah the s’s were gay I had to change it lol now the car is lowered with a front lip , rear trunk lid as well , looks way better and I’ve heard the oem exhaust is fine with the vortech supe Charger , I added a test pipe right away but I ended up buying an exhaust anyways cause I want louder hahah , thanks for the help

Last edited by CT-S2K; 10-10-2017 at 04:20 AM.
Old 10-10-2017, 08:20 AM
Community Organizer

Looks nice what area are you from?
Old 10-10-2017, 08:34 AM

Looks nice what area are you from?
Wethersfield CT , basically right next to Hartford
Old 10-10-2017, 10:47 AM
Community Organizer

And you didnt go to the bear mountain meet!?

Quick Reply: Looking for previous owner of my s2k