New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

My complaint about NES2KO

Old 11-16-2004, 02:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default My complaint about NES2KO

NES2KO's prognoses are thoroughly disgusting -- so much so, that if there are any children or sensitive people reading this letter, I suggest that they stop now and not read what I am about to describe. In the rest of this letter, I will use history and science (in the Hegelian sense) to prove that we need to educate others about the slurs and projects of quasi-unconscionable, brutish renegades. It's time to step things up a notch and help you reflect and reexamine your views on NES2KO. Natural law is therefore the fulcrum upon which rests the case that throughout history, there has been a clash between those who wish to invigorate the effort to reach solutions by increasing the scope of the inquiry, rather than by narrowing or abandoning it, and those who wish to convert our children to cultural zombies in a mass of unthinking and easily herded proletarian cattle. Naturally, NES2KO belongs to the latter category.

NES2KO is not as anal-retentive or counter-productive as you might think. It's more so. Moving on, my current plan is to operate on today's real -- not tomorrow's ideal -- political terrain. Yes, it will draw upon the most powerful fires of Hell to tear that plan asunder, but it is out to send logorrheic hoodlums on safari holidays instead of publicly birching them. And when we play its game, we become accomplices. We were put on this planet to be active, to struggle, and to rouse people's indignation at NES2KO. We were not put here to manipulate public understanding of materialism, as NES2KO might maintain. I am tired of hearing or reading that NES2KO has mystical powers of divination and prophecy. You know that that is simply not true.

NES2KO is so tied up in its personal dreams that it is oblivious to what is happening in the world around it, but I guess nobody ever explained that to NES2KO's drones. This is not to say that NES2KO's effusions are the opiate of the unsophisticated. It is merely to point out that I frequently talk about how it is a grave injustice for NES2KO to take us all on an entirely reckless ride into the unknown. I would drop the subject, except that even without making an ethical argument against elitism, I can show that it should slither back under whatever rock it crawled out from. I mean, think about it. If you're interested in the finagling, double-dealing, chicanery, cheating, cajolery, cunning, rascality, and abject villainy by which NES2KO may obfuscate the issue so that one can't see what ought to be totally obvious to all in the immediate years ahead, then you'll want to consider the following very carefully. You'll especially want to consider that NES2KO's proposed social programs are built on lies and they depend on make-believe for their continuation. Never before have I encountered more bloatedly self-important prose than that which NES2KO produces. NES2KO extricates itself from difficulty by intrigue, by chicanery, by dissimulation, by trimming, by an untruth, by an injustice.

NES2KO has endorsed the idea of ignorant, lousy careerism in a number of specific ways, arguing, for instance, in favor of its surrogates' decision to separate people from their roots and cut their bonds to their natural communities. Let's get reasonable; I can unquestionably suggest how NES2KO ought to behave. Ultimately, however, the burden of acting with moral rectitude lies with NES2KO itself. NES2KO's victims have been speaking out for years. Unfortunately, their voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of NES2KO's compeers, who loudly proclaim that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of evil stereotypes. Regardless of those crafty proclamations, the truth is that the baneful nature of its positions is not just a rumor. It is a fact to which I can testify. Whatever your age, you now have only one choice. That choice is between a democratic, peace-loving regime that, you hope, may eschew loquacious onanism and, as the alternative, the muzzy-headed and tendentious dirigisme currently being forced upon us by NES2KO. Choose carefully, because of all of NES2KO's exaggerations and incorrect comparisons, one in particular stands out: "Doing the fashionable thing is more important than life or liberty." I don't know where it came up with this, but its statement is dead wrong. According to the laws of probability, we must exercise all of our basic rights to the maximum if we are ever to lend support to the thesis that whenever I confront it about its puerile jeremiads, NES2KO either tells me that I don't understand it or feeds me some meaningless mumbo-jumbo about Dadaism. Yes, this is a bold, audacious, even unprecedented undertaking. Yes, it lacks any realistic guarantee of success. However, it is an undertaking that we must sincerely pursue because prudence is no vice. Cowardice -- especially NES2KO's ophidian form of it -- is.

We must decidedly spread the word about NES2KO's snotty manuscripts to our friends, our neighbors, our relatives, our co-workers -- even to strangers. Does that sound extremist? Is it too hate-filled for you? I'm sorry if it seems that way, but that's life. There is one final irony to my story. Radicalism is the leitmotif of NES2KO's fibs.

now if you read thought this whole physco babble stuff - enjoy this site

http://www.pakin.org/complaint
Old 11-16-2004, 05:05 PM

Received 2,746 Likes on 1,620 Posts

Well I read the post (most of it), but without a dictionary at my side I was hopelessly lost and confused.

My conclusion, you have had a fair amount of free time today.
Old 11-16-2004, 05:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW, I am bookmarking this site! Awesome! Now I can use this in all my complaint letters!
Old 11-17-2004, 04:36 AM
rjk

Steve,
I feel like I just read a George Will article, and just like his, I'm not smart enough to get yours either !
Must be nice to have a day off during the week to write your manifesto
Enjoy the confusion
Bob
Old 11-17-2004, 05:40 AM

I only read the first sentence... and knew that Steve didn't write this. Scrolled down to the end of his post... and yup... Steve didn't write this!
Old 11-17-2004, 05:59 AM

I started to read this and thought the same thing as Glenn... Steve didn't right this... no way

BTW as a side note that has way to many big words for me... However my wife could totally read that and understand it
Old 11-17-2004, 03:51 PM

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Sounds like NES2KO is all about meaningless mumbo-jumbo. Frankly, I have no problem with that.