New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

New England Job Bank

Old 06-21-2010, 11:33 AM
EOE

Received 62 Likes on 55 Posts

I wanted to pay off my S first. Should be done in 6 months and after that if still no job to go ahead and research schools.
Old 07-10-2010, 03:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some positions open at a telephone company in Vermont:

http://www.vermontel.com/careers
Old 08-28-2010, 12:09 AM

Hey everyone

I grew up mostly in MA but moved out to SoCal about 4 years ago. It's gotten to the point where I'm probably coming back to MA soon. With that in mind I figured I'd see if anyone was looking for someone like me.

My education was a double associates in automotive technology and toyota TTEN automotive technician training. After school I was accepted to Bridgestone Racing Academy in Ontario, Canada. I received training in race car construction, pit crew and track flagging, vehicle maintenance, and also participated in SCCA/CASC driver license training.

I began my auto career as a flat rate tech for a toyota dealer. I ended that after a year when I was offered a job at Saleen. My duties there were building the Supercharged 281 Extreme engines, 302 Parnelli Jones engines, and some of the S7R race engines and suspension sub-assemblies. I was also in charge of engine tear down, component cleaning, cataloging, and engine sub-assembly training.

Next was placement in a three man team in charge of all incoming sales processing, tech support, product inquiries, and online forum monitoring at Kenne Bell Inc., specializing in positive displacement twin screw superchargers. Our main focus was late model American Muscle.

Through personal work in high school I have a strong background with subaru, specifically turbo engine swaps into older chassis and track prep. All in all I've worked with everything from small displacement japanese forced induction to big block domestic muscle. I have a current resume for anyone with a serious position.

Thanks,
TJ
Old 10-01-2010, 10:25 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Hi everyone,
My girlfriend graduated from Syracuse this year with a double major in Accounting and Finance. We now live in Boston. Hope someone can help her out.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by freezingcoffee,Oct 1 2010, 10:25 PM
Hi everyone,
My girlfriend graduated from Syracuse this year with a double major in Accounting and Finance. We now live in Boston. Hope someone can help her out.
State st.

Their always hiring.

The reason why though is because they have a high burn-out rate, keep that in mind. But if she needs a job asap, check them out.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:41 PM
mas

My employer has the following positions currently open at their Andover, MA, location. Please PM me if you are interested and I would be glad to help you out.

Senior Staff Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Tools Administrator
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Senior Sourcing Analyst
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
Communication Manager
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Program Manager
Staff Clinical Engineer
Network Architect
Vice President of Marketing
Component Engineer
Senior Doc Control Clerk
Senior Validation Engineer
Senior Industrial Engineer
Program Manager
Senior Sourcing Analyst
Mechanical Engineer II
Senior Staff Electrical Engineer
Staff Mechanical Engineer
Software Project Manager
Old 11-03-2010, 06:30 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We are in dire need of Two electrical engineers, one entry level position looking to get a PE and another Department head with lots of experience with a PE, This is electrical engineering for construction and engineering of large warehouse buildings. PM or email for details

-Chris
Old 11-30-2010, 07:10 AM

Anyone know anyone who's hiring? I'm somewhat a jack of all trades, I've got experience wrenching, as well as office work. I've got my bachelors in business administration, currently 3 years with The Hartford, but I've hit my breaking point and I need something new.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:13 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looking for an assistant controller

job is in Franklin MA
Old 01-22-2011, 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by freezingcoffee,Oct 1 2010, 10:25 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm in a similar boat. Got my undergrad/masters in Accounting and have two years of Doctoral studies in Accounting under my belt. One year audit experience at a Big 4. Looking to start right away. Interested in audit/consulting.

Quick Reply: New England Job Bank