S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   New Mexico and West Texas (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/new-mexico-west-texas-135/)
-   -   Official NM meet (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/new-mexico-west-texas-135/official-nm-meet-262559/)

BFKIESER 01-19-2005 07:43 AM

Official NM meet

Ok here it is

we meet in the smiths parking lot at tramway and central, then drive out through the canyon to state road 14 (fun twisted road close to home and always clear in the winter).. After drive meet at Kokopelies restaurant in the east mountains (great food ...better price) A good chance for everyone to get acquainted.....

Then fair weather appropriate crest drive with group photo for the site avatar,if you feel that would be appropriate.

let me know what you guys think this is a gauging interest thread......so nothing is firm just an idea for now..

BTW, I could probably have club RSX join us on this drive/meeting............

let me know!!!!!? :cool:

otbs2k 01-19-2005 08:19 PM

I think the drive followed by dinner would be a good idea....I haven't been to the new Kokopelli's...I just remember it as Pete's when I used to live in the mountains. I'm down, but interest has fallen off here recently... I wanna see some of the lurkers meet up as well as some of the chicas with S2K's.... :thumbup:

BFKIESER 01-20-2005 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by otbs2k,Jan 19 2005, 10:19 PM
I think the drive followed by dinner would be a good idea....I haven't been to the new Kokopelli's...I just remember it as Pete's when I used to live in the mountains. I'm down, but interest has fallen off here recently... I wanna see some of the lurkers meet up as well as some of the chicas with S2K's.... :thumbup:

yes interest has fallen, however I know at least two owners not on this board that would be willing to come. I also know the whole rsx club, those guys are actively meeting on the regular. I think if we could round up the board members and the other area owners this could work.............................Brian

so come on people its time to get excited about a good meet.......

BFKIESER 01-20-2005 06:10 AM

[QUOTE=otbs2k,Jan 19 2005, 10:19 PM] I think the drive followed by dinner would be a good idea....I haven't been to the new Kokopelli's...I just remember it as Pete's when I used to live in the mountains.

otbs2k 01-20-2005 02:41 PM

Nah, I don't work at Frisbee's, but he hooks me up with all my parts and such, so I give him the props he deserves.

BFKIESER 01-21-2005 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by otbs2k,Jan 20 2005, 04:41 PM
Nah, I don't work at Frisbee's, but he hooks me up with all my parts and such, so I give him the props he deserves.

mos def he deserves props, he holds it down out here, not an easy task if you ask me!!

skreemn 01-23-2005 07:50 AM

Hey, I'm interested in an official meet, providing its on a Sunday. I'm way too busy on Saturdays. Do you have a date in mind? Brian, my daughter is a member of ClubRSX and says she knows you. I think she would be interested in joining us, as well as a few of her friends. Just let us know when and we are there. :hello:

s2kshift9k 01-23-2005 01:37 PM

ya that would be koo skreeman i meet mark on friday also he said that he knows u also.and i also kno your daughter sara. tell her jerry said hi.

o guyz check this out i meet this girl nameed alicia drives a 02 suzukz blue s2k. she is 25 so we got some more people

louieville 01-23-2005 08:52 PM

Hey whats up guys? I am from Ruidoso, and I would love to meet up with some of you for a cruise but as some know I am in need of a clutch, I will have the money sometime soon I hope (tax refund). So I definetley want to meet up this year,as soon as I get my $hit together. One of my friends was up in Alb. this weekend and said he saw a turbo S. on Montgomery any1 know of a turbo S there?

skreemn 01-24-2005 06:17 AM

hey guys i am skreemn's daughter.. i'm rsxtaci from ClubRSX and i'm events planner for racingsouthwest.com. I am planning a crest run for Feb. 5th. we'll be meeting at the Dions on Central/Tramway at 11am and heading up the crest around noon. let me know if this works for you guys- i already have many people from RSW and ClubRSX interested. we'd love you guys to come along!

http://racingsouthwest.com/forums/index.ph...topic=12189&hl=

that is the thread from RSW for you to check out.

thanks! :)