New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

2017 S2K Spring Bear Mountain Drive pics & vid

Old 06-12-2017, 07:06 AM

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by mndthegap1
huh? Who almost crashed and what what happened
would it be possible to get a map of yesterday's cruise? I'd like to travel back to those roads myself.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:18 AM
Gold Member

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts

awesome pics! looks like it was another great turnaround
Old 06-12-2017, 10:05 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mndthegap1
huh? Who almost crashed and what what happened
Yea second that! or are you guys talking about how some random douche in a hyundai passed double yellow lines, almost hit a cyclist just to cut my buddy off? he ended up using his train horn HAHA, that shit is LOUD!!! Here is his video:

Old 06-12-2017, 11:56 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Pretty sure they're talking about the cars that came whipping around a blind corner only to find stopped traffic. One or two cars had to go into the oncoming lane to avoid rear-ending the other cars.
The following users liked this post:
Langelo DeMysterioso (06-12-2017)
Old 06-12-2017, 12:54 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank you guys for this awesome event!
Old 06-12-2017, 01:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Couple pics I took , I own the imola orange one

Old 06-12-2017, 04:48 PM
Community Organizer

Received 74 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by BOA
Not a professional photographer and had some camera issues in the beginning. Please go easy on me ! Enjoy
You got to call me bro so I can help you

Originally Posted by Langelo DeMysterioso
Sorry no pix from me. Left the camera home and once I took the first picture on my phone the memory was full.
Jay your pix look great! Too bad that Jose wasn't there to see that we reached his goal of 100 S2ks.
But you know what they say one don't stop no show!
Thanks to Brad, Jay, Otto, Tony and all the other OGs for stepping up.
It was an excellent day for S2k enthusiasts.
That was always my goal, 100 and we did it. This is the largest S2K drive on the east coast. I'm so happy that this is what we created.
Old 06-12-2017, 06:58 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jlozano180
You got to call me bro so I can help you

That was always my goal, 100 and we did it. This is the largest S2K drive on the east coast. I'm so happy that this is what we created.
It would have been like 105 but one of our CT guys got lost on the saw mill pkwy because he couldn't keep up with us. Anything over 70mph and his bumper tabs would rub on his wheels like crazy. It was his first time so he ended up turning back around. You weren't there so thats another -1, kamil had a caliper seize up on his way up from Staten island, my other buddy eric brought his ep3 because his vtec solenoid leaked out all his oil the previous day, and another buddy ended up breaking a motor mount while doing his header the night before the drive. And those are just the people i personally know. Now our new goal, beat the SoCal Huntington beach cruise with over 200 s2ks lolololololol

Originally Posted by unclebobby
would it be possible to get a map of yesterday's cruise? I'd like to travel back to those roads myself.
Yes, i'll even do you one better and include some roads we never get got to drive around the area as well. Im in bed now so im calling ti quits for the night, but ill link you up a route tomorrow
Old 06-12-2017, 07:26 PM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

No Pics for me but thanks to jlozano180, BradtheMachine, & others to organize this. Maintaining control of 100+ S2000s is not an easy task and it was very well done.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:19 PM

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by EJ86
It would have been like 105 but one of our CT guys got lost on the saw mill pkwy because he couldn't keep up with us. Anything over 70mph and his bumper tabs would rub on his wheels like crazy. It was his first time so he ended up turning back around. You weren't there so thats another -1, kamil had a caliper seize up on his way up from Staten island, my other buddy eric brought his ep3 because his vtec solenoid leaked out all his oil the previous day, and another buddy ended up breaking a motor mount while doing his header the night before the drive. And those are just the people i personally know. Now our new goal, beat the SoCal Huntington beach cruise with over 200 s2ks lolololololol

Yes, i'll even do you one better and include some roads we never get got to drive around the area as well. Im in bed now so im calling ti quits for the night, but ill link you up a route tomorrow
wow that'd be great man, which S is yours?

Quick Reply: 2017 S2K Spring Bear Mountain Drive pics & vid