New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

2nd round of hoodie orders

Old 09-17-2014, 04:56 AM
Community Organizer

Received 74 Likes on 49 Posts
Default 2nd round of hoodie orders

Good Morning Everyone,

After the success of the hoodie orders, I have decided to do it again as long as we get to the minimum needed to place an order.

The Hoodie
The hoodie will be a black zipper hoodie that will be available in Male and Female. The hoodie is 8oz. weight and made of 50% cotton & 50% polyester. The hoodie is pre-shrunk, but the vendor told me DO NOT DRY THE HOODIE WHEN YOU WASH IT

Male hoodies will be available in Small - Extra Large (larger sizes will be extra)
Female hoodies will be available in Small - Large (larger sizes will be extra)

The Front Design

This will be the custom piece where you will get to put your screen name and your real name. A name that you go by if you want, just your real name, or no name where you will only have the start button on the front. It is up to you on what you will have. You will NOT be able to change colors, font, and placement of the lettering (Sorry)

As you see in the example, I have my screen name on top and my real name on the bottom. If you only want your real name on your hoodie, you can place that on top of the start button.

So whatever you want written on the top or bottom of the start buttom, please post it up in bold. Whatever you post in bold, thats whats going on your hoodie. If you only want it with the start button, just post up BLANK in bold and thats it. Most of you may want to buy one for your wife or girlfriend so they will not have a screen name, you can have there name placed at the top of the start button.

I plan to have the vendor send me a proff so you can see what it will look like with your name and screen name.

The Back Design

This will be the same design on everyones hoodie.

How it will look

Again the hoodie will be a zipper hoodie and the back image will be place a little lower so if your not wearing the hood part of the hoodie, you can still see the imaage.

Payment

Mens' zip up hoodies $33.00 S - XL this includes the custom name(s) on the front for each hoodie
$5 more for any zip up hoodies XXL and up

Ladies zip up hoodies $33.50 S - Large also includes the customs name(s) on the front for each hoodie
$5 more for any zip up hoodies XL

All payments will be sent via PayPal to Tony (mmdthegap1) at lindohomen@yahoo.com
Please send payment as a gift so you don't get charged a fee. If you don't, I wont accept your payment.

We need 14 hoodie purchases to make this order happen

So please post up, how many hoodies you are buying, if there Male or Female, the size, the writing on the top and the writing on the bottom in bold of what you want on each hoodie.

All hoodies will be ship to me and I will get them to you at one of the meets. Shipping is available as well, PM me for more details

I want to thank Tony for helping me with this project. He has done a lot of work on this project including many of the ideas for this design. I also like to Thank Ali (Ludeboi) who is one of the newest members to S2Ki and the one who put this design together.

If there are any questions, please let me know. I will be updating the thread as time goes on.
Old 09-17-2014, 05:00 AM
Community Organizer

Again this is for anyone who miss out on the purchase of a hoodie or anybody that wants another one.

updated as of 9/20/14
1. J12- 1 Male - (need your size and the writing you would like on your hoodie)
2. Da New Yawka- 1 Male XL top - Da New Yawka
3. 0bsolete - 1 Male (need your size and the writing you would like on your hoodie)
4. Perkowski93 - 1 Male Large Top - Perkowski25 Botton - Mike
5. Chrisaltima - 1 Female Med Blank
6. Takymoto - 1 Male Med Takymoto on top & Kyle on bottom
7. shredandthrash - 1 Male XL Blank
Old 09-17-2014, 05:36 AM

Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts

Plz send me the money as a gift guys , and also plz let me know who you are, in the notes on pay pal just leave a brief description of what you want and your name
Old 09-17-2014, 07:41 AM
j12

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

in for rd2
do we pay now or once we get 14 ppl confirmed?
Old 09-17-2014, 07:54 AM

Let's get the 14 first
Old 09-17-2014, 08:08 AM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by j12
in for rd2
do we pay now or once we get 14 ppl confirmed?
Lets get to the 14 first and then ill start taking payments
Old 09-17-2014, 08:29 AM

Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

Can I get one where the S is platano green and so are the letters s2k thanx
Old 09-17-2014, 01:54 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

U can put me down!

Size XL.

I just want it to have my screen name written like it is with spaces and capital letters : Da New Yawka

Ty!
Old 09-17-2014, 05:39 PM

ok so here's what we got as of 9/17, We need 14 hoodies minimum to make the order happen....Remember 1st name represents top of logo, and 2nd name represents bottom of logo...., plz follow the format I need your screen name then your size, and what you want on top of logo and on bottom of logo, or if you want it blank and just have the start button, also follow same format if you want a female hoodie thanks!!!

1. J12- need your size and what you want on hoodie
2. Da New Yawka- XL Da New Yawka
3. hi9hr3vz- 4 tacos grandes to go mantenga el frijoles
Old 09-17-2014, 06:02 PM

Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

LoL viva la raza... oraleee

Quick Reply: 2nd round of hoodie orders