New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

Another rant

Old 09-29-2008, 06:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another rant

So last night I bumped into so douche I had a confrontation with awhile back. He knows I hate it. I dont use that word lightly, I absolutely despise his existence. I try not to let what people say get to me but for as long as I've known him he's been nothign btu the kind of person who makes sh** up about people so other people talk to him. It isn't like he says stuff like, "so and so cheated on his gf" or "you know he puked last night at that party" its really stuff that can screw someones day up if the wrong people hear it like "oh he does drugs, i've seen it" He walks around thinkin he's the big guy on the block, saying it's his town it's this its that, he's connected more BS. The idiot works at ups, a job his moms boyfriend got him. Dropped out of community college because he's an idiot. Not cause of money, because it was too hard for him. Long story short on my issue. Last year my father committed suicide. Alot of my close friends knew and this POS heard through the grapevine. As most people are I'm very VERY VERY sensitive about my family and it isn't some I take lightly. Anyhow one day I'm just relaxing going about my day to day stuff, and my phone rings, I ignore it, then I have a text message from my cousin saying call me asap I need to speak to you, so I call him immediately. THIS SHITHEAD and his piece of trash friend, another person who tells everyone how he is some thug, he knows people no one will touch him and never backs a damn thing up (when you confront him he looks down and denies everything) have the audacity to go around telling people I shot my father. Me and my father had a rough relationship, but when push came to shove he was my blood, yeah we got into the occasional fist fight, yeah he was an abusive asshole, that doesn't justify anything. Word got out really quick I was pissed. I know this seems really immature and such but I;d really like to see how some people here would react in the same situation. I really doubt anyone would be calm. It pretty much came down to he dodged me for a month, he tried to tell people my cousin was a f***ing liar, it wasn't him and then he started bringing more people into the equation. His friends mom is very good friends with my girlfriends mother. There convo went something along the lines of this, "Oh you know chris drinks, he does drugs, he takes steroids. Did you know he trains to fight? He has no control over his temper, he just hits people, He abuses people what if he hits melissa?" she freaked out and told her to stop. My look on that, I dont drink, i dont do drugs, i dont smoke. Yeah I messed around in high school but that shit got old. I have a bad temper, but I can keep it if i have to. I have never hit anyone for NO REASON. Yeah I train to fight big deal, it's a catch 22. And anyone that really knows me has never had much bad to say about me and I treat my girlfriend like a diamond. I'm straightforward and if thats being abusive that I dont liek someone I tell them how it is then I guess I am. So my temper did flare I went after the bastard. This was just to horrible strikes against me in my mind. Stupid I know. I could have gone to jail, blah blah blah. I didnt care Ten years ago this would have been ok. 20 too and if it were certain areas and certain people, he'd never breathe again. He went to the cops, but didnt tell them why I did anything. I explained and the co[ knew me and my family, he was also first on scene. He told me to leave talk it out with him, which I refused because he blatantly lied to me there as well. Things cooled down for a few months. It was pretty much stay away from me I wont bother you. Keep my name out fo your mouth etc etc. He really stayed away, until last night he got cocky started hanging out like 4 feet from me, being loud so I knew he was there and now today I get a few phonecalls he's telling people he is untouchable! The guy who had to have his mother put makeup on his face to cover up 2 blackeyes a fat lip and a swollen cheek is untouchable? I;m just pissed He's got some balls now. But hey liek he says he's connected. Dumb shit wearing the same jogging suit everyday, drives a riced out automatic civic, with autozone subs intake and exhaust.

Ok done rant. I really dont need anyone telling me I was wrong fro what I did, I know. I dont need anyone telling me it's immature and to let it go, because 1) I doubt you understand where I'm coming from, I dont want you to and hope you never have to 2) I highly doubt any of you would be come if someone was making a joke out of your loved ones death, let alone a suicide. Ok now im ordering chinese food so my day is better
Old 09-29-2008, 06:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cliff notes?
Old 09-29-2008, 06:57 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by quickshifting,Sep 29 2008, 09:56 AM
cliff notes?
or paragraphs.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:02 AM

honestly i will **** him up good, real good, break a bone or 2 but you are like me bro, bad temper but you seem like you can control well

So grab a baseball bat, aim at him and warn him for 1 last ****ing time. if he starts acting tough, do it right on the spot or if he says he will behave, give him one more chance

sometimes, some people just need to be taught not to **** with others
Old 09-29-2008, 07:02 AM

Oh and I am sorry to hear about your dad
Old 09-29-2008, 07:04 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Black Hawk,Sep 29 2008, 11:02 AM
honestly i will **** him up good, real good, break a bone or 2 but you are like me bro, bad temper but you seem like you can control well

So grab a baseball bat, aim at him and warn him for 1 last ****ing time. if he starts acting tough, do it right on the spot or if he says he will behave, give him one more chance

sometimes, some people just need to be taught not to **** with others
yup, then end up in jail with assault charges.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by orangebarius,Sep 29 2008, 07:04 AM
yup, then end up in jail with assault charges.
yah i am a bad person from take the advice from. just got ticked off caz i hate people like that too. my bad
Old 09-29-2008, 07:16 AM

lol sorry about bad grammar and crap. cliff notes

Idiot talks about family tragedy
Gets put in place
Acts up
now swears hes untouchable because I didnt feeling like dealing with assault charges.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:20 AM

honestly this thread is bad too. you should just delete it.

the guy owns the riced out civic, he might get into our forums and save a copy of this page.

If you end up doing anything said on this thread, then charges might be even worse as they will say you planned everything out etc etc.

calm yourself down bro and just talk to the guy nicely and move on with your life. kids like that will take you down if you let them ... don't let it get to you ... (Well i think you can take this advice over my earlier one, that was bad)
Old 09-29-2008, 07:22 AM

That's what ski masks are for.

If you really want to embarass the guy:

Imagine him trying to tell people what his attacker looked like

Quick Reply: Another rant