S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/new-york-metro-new-york-s2000-owners-61/)
-   -   Got Into Fender Bender and Got Stuck In Snow Today. Thank God For Fellow S2KI Member (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/new-york-metro-new-york-s2000-owners-61/got-into-fender-bender-got-stuck-snow-today-thank-god-fellow-s2ki-member-94188/)

jumper1564 12-05-2002 02:55 PM

Got Into Fender Bender and Got Stuck In Snow Today. Thank God For Fellow S2KI Member

Got into a small accident today and i had to get the car flatbedded. I was out standing in the snow and cold when our fellow S2KI member NINEGRAND spoted me. Nick was so nice as to wait with me, give me a ride home and even to work. Despite the damage on the car from the accident, I'm really happy and gratefull that i'm in a club that it's members actually care and helps out one another. Just thought i share my experience with you all and to say that it's nice to think that in an hour of need, other fellow S2K owners will be there to help. If you see Nick at a meet, please give him some props. Thanks a lot, dude, really appreciate it. :thumbup:

Now, if anyone has a front bumper cover they want to sell, please let me know. A black one would be great. If not, try me anyway. ;)

hoppe 12-05-2002 03:10 PM

Good story....how did you guys even get your cars out of the driveway, i put my cover on and said im stayin in

jumper1564 12-05-2002 04:19 PM

i left the house this morning around 7am, it was not snowing and there was no snow on the ground, so i figured it would have been alright. nick was in his civic which turned out to be a really good thing.

turbo_pwr 12-05-2002 04:27 PM

Nice going Nick!:thumbup:

Kevin good luck with the car hope the damage isn't that bad.

Jacko 12-05-2002 04:34 PM

glad to see your okay.... to bad about the car though
but at least it can be fixed..... I was driving in it today
also ..... I looking for a beater now.... don't want to chance
it .... my car was all over the place today... well anyway glad
your okay and thanks for the nice story.....with all the bad stuff
going on today its nice to hear a story like this.

jumper1564 12-05-2002 04:49 PM

The damage is not bad, really. A small crack, scrape and an indentation on the front bumper cover. Everything else is fine. The impact was very minor. The reason i had to get it flatbedded was that it got stuck in the snow from the accident in the middle of northern blvd, so it had to be towed. Once, the snow is gone, I'll be able to drive it again. It's not much, but still hurts to see, you know. I'll probably get it repaired after winter's over.

Jacko 12-05-2002 05:04 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jumper1564
[B]The damage is not bad, really.

Infamous S2000 12-06-2002 05:42 PM

Jumper I will sell you my front bumper all you need is to get it painted. I have a CF front lip molded in with HID fogs trade you that for your bumper and 400. what you say?

nine grand 12-06-2002 09:15 PM

Just glad I was there to help out.:) I wouldn't of been able to live with myself if I just drove by and left you out in the cold. Also, I have that body shop info for you. Stop by at work next week. You know where I'll be. ;)

jumper1564 12-07-2002 12:03 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Infamous S2000
[B]Jumper I will sell you my front bumper all you need is to get it painted.