New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

HOODIES ARE IN

Old 06-25-2014, 07:17 AM
Community Organizer

Received 74 Likes on 49 Posts
Default HOODIES ARE IN

Good Morning Everyone,

It has been a long time coming and after the success of the bear mountain shirts, its finally time to get this going. I have attached the design for you and how it will look on the hoodie.

The Hoodie
The hoodie will be a black zipper hoodie that will be available in Male and Female. The hoodie is 8oz. weight and made of 50% cotton & 50% polyester. The hoodie is pre-shrunk, but the vendor told me DO NOT DRY THE HOODIE WHEN YOU WASH IT

Male hoodies will be available in Small - Extra Large (larger sizes will be extra)
Female hoodies will be available in Small - Large (larger sizes will be extra)

The Front Design

This will be the custom piece where you will get to put your screen name and your real name. A name that you go by if you want, just your real name, or no name where you will only have the start button on the front. It is up to you on what you will have. You will NOT be able to change colors, font, and placement of the lettering (Sorry)

As you see in the example, I have my screen name on top and my real name on the bottom. If you only want your real name on your hoodie, you can place that on top of the start button.

So whatever you want written on the top or bottom of the start buttom, please post it up in bold. Whatever you post in bold, thats whats going on your hoodie. If you only want it with the start button, just post up BLANK in bold and thats it. Most of you may want to buy one for your wife or girlfriend so they will not have a screen name, you can have there name placed at the top of the start button.

I plan to have the vendor send me a proff so you can see what it will look like with your name and screen name.

The Back Design

This will be the same design on everyones hoodie.

How it will look

Again the hoodie will be a zipper hoodie and the back image will be place a little lower so if your not wearing the hood part of the hoodie, you can still see the imaage.

Payment

Mens' zip up hoodies $33.00 S - XL this includes the custom name(s) on the front for each hoodie
$5 more for any zip up hoodies XXL and up

Ladies zip up hoodies $33.50 S - Large also includes the customs name(s) on the front for each hoodie
$5 more for any zip up hoodies XL

All payments will be sent via PayPal to Tony (mmdthegap1) at lindohomen@yahoo.com
Please send payment as a gift so you don't get charged a fee

Payment will be due by July 31, 2014 at midnight

We need 25 hoodie purchases to make this order happen

So please post up, how many hoodies you are buying, if there Male or Female, the size, the writing on the top and the writing on the bottom in bold of what you want on each hoodie.

All hoodies will be ship to me and I will have a few meets to give them out or at the bear mountain drive

I want to thank Tony for helping me with this project. He has done a lot of work on this project including many of the ideas for this design. I also like to Thank Ali (Ludeboi) who is one of the newest members to S2Ki and the one who put this design together.

If there are any questions, please let me know. I will be updating the thread as time goes on.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:20 AM
Community Organizer

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

oOooOOOoOO Fancy! i like this.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:37 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks amazing Jose!
Old 06-25-2014, 07:37 AM

Received 70 Likes on 61 Posts

I am in Jose .... you already know !!

(1) Sz. L - Male ... blank (no writing)
Old 06-25-2014, 07:39 AM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

I male hoodie large

Top: STEGUIS
Bottom: Steve

1 female hoodie small
Top: STEGUIS
Bottom: Tomomi
Old 06-25-2014, 07:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Definitely love the idea of screen names and real name. Taken 2 for sure.

1) med for female = screen name( Dens2k152mph)
Name = Christine
1) large for male = screen name ( Dens2k152mph)
Name = Dennis
Old 06-25-2014, 07:46 AM

Jose you already know I got dibs. Major props to tony and major props to Ali!! Ali you better post on here! These hoodies will go viral

(1) Male Hoodie
Size: L
Top Name: BeeB
Bottom Name: Habeeb
Old 06-25-2014, 07:47 AM

looks great
Old 06-25-2014, 07:53 AM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by steguis
I male hoodie large + 1 female hoodie small
Steve, let me know what writing you want or if you want both of them blank
Old 06-25-2014, 07:54 AM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by Dens2k152mph
Definitely love the idea of screen names and real name. Taken 2 for sure. Jose ill see you on Friday. And the back part looks dope also.
Yes sir, thank you bro

Originally Posted by BeeB
Jose you already know I got dibs. Major props to tony and major props to Ali!! Ali you better post on here! These hoodies will go viral (1) Male HoodieSize: LTop Name: BeeBBottom Name: Habeeb
Got it bro

Originally Posted by NFRad
looks great
Thank you sir

Quick Reply: HOODIES ARE IN