New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

NY Metro Sponsored Shopping Guide

Old 12-16-2008, 07:26 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

s2ki id: black hawk

Store - Subway Restaurant
Categories - Subs/Salad/Drinks/Cookies/Soup etc
Location - 186 Main Street, Sayville, Long Island. NY 11782
Store Hours - Mon-Thurs (10:00AM-10:00PM), Fri-Sat (10:00AM-11:00PM) Sun (10:00AM-8:00PM)
Website - http://www.subwaysayville.com/
Parking - Parking is avaliable in the parking lot right next to the store, there is another store entrance by the parking lot. Can have more than 20 avaliable spots on any given weekday after 8:00pm if coming in a large group.

DISCOUNTS - - 10% off any day any time, 15% all day Sunday.

We have a large area so seatings should not be a problem as well for a small meet but don't believe we will be able to host more than 20 people.

I spotted about 4 s2ks last weekend and I had an idea to give back to the S2k community in a way I can at the same time find me new business opportunity by bringing in new customers.

I would like to offer 10% discounts to our fellow S2ki members on the weekdays and 15% discounts on Sundays. This offer is valid without an expiration date until further notice. All you have to do is mention "S2k Metro Discount" at the register for your discount. If any trouble. Please call Arkar at (631)960-5883, this is the business phone and I always answer.

A couple things to note: I am the weekend manager at the restaurant so you won't see me on the weekdays but on the weekend, my berlina black CR is always parked in front of the store. We also make deliveries with $2 delivery fee.

If anyone also has a business where I can drop of some flyers for the store, I would appreciate it as well. This is a very recent weekend job I have picked up and since my parents own the store, I am trying to find business everywhere I go. So if you have any idea to pormote for the store, please see me and I will make your time worth it. Also anyone has any parties, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you very much all and please take full advantage of the discount avaliable to you as this is a very special discount and no one out there is getting any type of discount like this from us right now.

Cheers!
Old 12-20-2008, 07:51 PM

s2ki id: AndrewBigA
17-16 154th st
Whitestone, NY 11357
718 445- 9995....still have the same #
(next to Amichi Deli & Across the street from MS 194)
Welcome to my new private location!

Right side of the shop.

Middle of the shop with ceiling overhead storage unit for extra extension cords, extra water hoses, extra vac hoses & extra spray bottles.

Left side of the shop.
5 gallon chemical drums stored in the corner.
Rolling utility cart for my spray bottles & tools underneath.
Pull out drawers on the bottom for screw drivers, pliers, wrenches & a few other small things I use daily.

My awsome carpentry shines with this hand crafted corner office station!
Space was saved by building the desk around the 2 tin cans that are used to store dirty & clean towels.
Fuzzy dice were hung on the bathroom door knob for shits n giggles.

Ceiling.
Only (5) 8ft fluorescent fixtures were needed. Bright white natural sunshine bulbs were used for maximum lighting in the shop. Combined with freshly painted glossy white walls, it's really bright inside!

Customer waiting area has enough space for 3 people to hang around while their car is being worked on.
An exhaust fan is on the wall as well for some ventillation. A ceiling fan might be added in the spring time.

Assorted reading material ranging from hot cars to hot women

13" Television with dvd player & soon to be cable as well placed right into the supply cabinet.

Full view from across the shop

Lucky horseshoe from my girlfreind hung for good luck in the shop.

Just in case you were wondering where the air compressor is, I installed it in my bathroom to save space + its a lot more quiet then having it on the floor where I'm working.

I'm really excited about my new shop. The place cleaned up really well. I'm looking forward to growing my business & not having to share a building with somebody else. It's calming to open the door to
my own shop & have some peace & quiet, just my cars, me & my employee nobody else to bother us, my radio, my shop!

If anyone needs directions just call when your on your way. There's a black steel gate in front of the driveway & I'm not putting up my sign. Just look for Amichi Deli & you'll find me right behind it. Theres also a handball court across the street from me as well (Middle School 104).
I'm keeping this shop private for a few reasons.

Thank you to all my current customers & new ones that are on the way. I'll see you in the new shop!

Andrew, owner/operator

BYE! BYE! OLD SHOP, DON'T MISS YA!

BUS HOURS MON-FRI 8-6 SAT 8-6
WORK DONE MOSTLY ON APPOINTMENT SO GIVE ME A 1 DAY NOTICE PLEASE BEFORE YOU SCHEDULE
THANKS =)

LIST- -OF- -SERVICES- -N- -PRICES-

#1 FULL SERVICE HAND WASH
vaccuum,wipe dash n center console,armorall dash,tires rims wheel wells cleaned,armorall tires,complete car blow out no drippies
car...$20 van/suv...$25

#2 HAND WAX
wash,clay bar,road grime removal on rocker pannels,hand wax,tires rims wheel wells cleaned,armorall tires,complete car blow out no drippies
car...$50 van/suv...$50
FORUM MEMBERS CAR...$40 VAN/SUV...$40

#3 EXTERIOR DETAIL
wash,clay bar,road grime removal on rocker pannels,
hand wax,tires rims wheel wells cleaned,armorall tires,complete car blow out no drippies

-2 step paint correction for cars with light swirls & scratches
polish & hand wax
car...$90 van/suv...$105
FORUM MEMBERS CAR...$75 VAN/SUV...$90

-3 step paint correction for medium to heavy swirls & scratches
compound, polish & hand wax
car...$140 van/suv...$155
FORUM MEMBERS CAR...$125 VAN/SUV...$140

#4 INTERIOR SHAMPOO
carpet/floor mats,seats shampoo,leather conditioner,dash center console cup holders cleaned and armorall,headliner
car...$75 van/suv...$90
FORUM MEMBERS CAR...$65 VAN/SUV...$75

#5 FULL SERVICE CUSTOM DETAIL
complete exterior n interior

with 2 step paint correction
car...$165 van/suv...$190
FORUM MEMBERS CAR...$140 VAN/SUV...$165

with 3 step paint correction
car...$215 van/suv...$240
FORUM MEMBERS CAR...$190 VAN/SUV...$215

PRICES VARY DUE TO SIZE N CONDITION OF VEHICLE

PLEASE MENTION THIS FORUM SO I CAN GIVE YOU THE DISCOUNTED PRICES
Old 01-19-2009, 07:40 PM

user id: nick.

Just letting all of you guys in metro know, i am an official Amsoil dealer.

I stock many different oil viscosities at my house along with oil filters for the S and many other popular tuner cars. I also stock NGK spark plugs and air filters.

Let me know if you guys need ANYTHING on the Amsoil website, if I don't have it I will get it for you and I will meet metro members half way!

Here is a link to my online store..

Nick Vigorito Oil Sales

Just trying to hook you guys with great products from a local source

-Nick.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

S2Ki user ID: Billman250
Name: Bill

Just a little post-up for my reg business hrs, stuff that can be done 9-4. All other stuff is as-usual.

Alignment...flush mount Hunter lazer alignment. Bring your specs if you like and hangout in the shop to watch it happen...95 bucks.

Soft tops, warr through Babylon Honda, courtest of S2LEGEND (case by case basis, must be cleared with Phil first)

Tire mounting....Hunter Auto34, capable of handling even the largest runflats. No blems or scratches on your nice rims.

Balancing...Hunter roadforce 9700.

Paint and body....performed by one of the very few Ferrari/Rolls Royce authorized body shops on the island.

This is a non-profit venture for me (my s2k biz) to bring my s2k customers into my reg shop. Just helps the Metro crew get the best for their s2k

Shop is located in 11972.