New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

Red Interiors In Ny Area???

Old 11-06-2001, 05:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Red Interiors In Ny Area???

I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT MY DEALER TOLD ME THAT THE RED INTERIORS ARENT COMING IN ANYWHERE AROUND HERE. IS THIS TRUE CAUSE I WANT THE RED ON MY BLACK S2K BUT DONT WANT TO WAIT AROUND FOR ANOTHER COUPLE OF MONTHS.
Old 11-07-2001, 07:46 AM

I wonder if the dealer only has black interior models in his inventory?????? I would bet a million dollars that he does.

My advise is: Dont believe a word a dealer tells you. Do all your research outside of the dealership. I doubt that that is true.

Some of the Lies Dealers have told me:
- 2001 is the last year of production.
- only 500 S2000s are sent to the USA a year.
- we never sell for less then MSRP (BS i got mine for $1000 under MSRP)
- it really has more than 240hp but because of Japanese laws its not suppose to, that is why they only say it has 240hp.
- I sold one yesterday for this much $(a price that is much more than yours)

the list can go on forever. the dealer will say anything to get a car off of his lot today.
Old 11-07-2001, 01:37 PM

I just saw a guy i Paramus NJ with a 02 sebring silver, all red interior.. He bought it at D&C honda in Tenafly, Nj...
Old 11-07-2001, 03:47 PM

Originally posted by REV2NINE
I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT MY DEALER TOLD ME THAT THE RED INTERIORS ARENT COMING IN ANYWHERE AROUND HERE. IS THIS TRUE CAUSE I WANT THE RED ON MY BLACK S2K BUT DONT WANT TO WAIT AROUND FOR ANOTHER COUPLE OF MONTHS.
Hey buddy, glad to know that someone in Flushing is gonna buy the S2K, I used to hang around there and see no one w/ S2K..!! maybe they are hiding at some places..!!
Old 11-07-2001, 04:19 PM

thanks for the info guys, i havent seen the red interior yet but im pretty sure it would grow on me but i think im gonna go with safe bet and go with the black and maybe get some red inserts later. yea i hope im the first around flushing to have one i cant wait.
Old 11-07-2001, 05:55 PM

Rt 23 Honda past Wayne,NJ has a Black/Red and a Blue/Blue.
Old 11-07-2001, 06:03 PM

thanks for the info guys, i havent seen the red interior yet but im pretty sure it would grow on me but i think im gonna go with safe bet and go with the black and maybe get some red inserts later. yea i hope im the first around flushing to have one i cant wait.
I think I was the first one, but no longer is..!!
Old 11-09-2001, 04:35 PM

hey thanks kadeshpa i called them todya but they just sold it but hopefully they'll get me another one i might be doing my business there. if you find another please let me know. thanks
Old 11-09-2001, 05:29 PM

hey thanks kadeshpa i called them todya but they just sold it but hopefully they'll get me another one i might be doing my business there. if you find another please let me know. thanks
No problem...when I was driving by there, they were probably prepping the car for delivery. That dealership is a "high-volume" place...so the service isn't as friendly as some of the others. Give a shout to Rt22 Honda in Hillside, NJ. I purchased my car there, and they are really good guys. Last time I was there, they had a pretty good stock of s2ks.

Finally, I know that Essex Honda in West Caldwell has a Black/red and a Silver/red....there another one of those "high volume" dealerships. They are a$$holes but if you want to check it out..they are there.
Old 11-10-2001, 09:30 PM

hey thanks again, oh and do you think that i should wait till i find a dealer that has one or woudl it be ok if a dealer says hes gonna trade for one soon when i put a deposit down???
cause the guy at rt23 honda said that car is gone now btu he said he can get one soon if i want it.

Quick Reply: Red Interiors In Ny Area???