New York - Metro New York S2000 Owners Owners in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut

"why do you have that insurance company?"

Old 03-10-2015, 07:45 AM

Received 1,244 Likes on 759 Posts

Since I was there, and spent the entire day with you, If you need someone to vouch I'll be there if I can.
Old 03-10-2015, 08:45 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^ you and the rest of us.
Old 03-10-2015, 08:55 PM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

thanks for your support. new date is set for 4/16. it is crazy.. I just want my RED back...

another crazy thing... I received an e-mail from esurance with email address, customerservice@service.esurance.com, to take a survey. first time they ever sent anything like this. of course i won't give them any good feed back but as i was going to take survey, I noticed something strange. link to the survey starts with http - not https - and IP address for web url. RED lights flashing in my mind like nuclear power plant on fire. As you may already know, links in an e-mail should never be used and if you do, make sure it is proven legit address. Having https (secured http) is a good sign since the site had to purchase a certificate from a certificate authority. never click on a link with IP address. it might be hacker behind it and/or virus, Trojan horse, who knows what's in that site.. worst, my insurance policy number is correct on the e-mail! also indicates that my esurance account might have been hacked or esurance is hacked!.. I mean.. compromised..

I stopped going into the site, but even if it is legit, what kind of legit company sends their survey link that is unsecured and ip address like hacker's site? may be they are trying to save money by not purchasing a certificate? they are already saving money by not paying out on claim... though I hope they will. in addition, still collecting insurance payment while they are holding my car hostage.

in either case, this is a terrible company to deal with.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they probably hired a third party to conduct the survey and yeah skipped on paying more for secure certification. I wouldn't read too much into it and take the opportunity to give your entire feedback.

Unless.... they are trying to Trojan into your PC to find any secret documents proving you have been lying about your claim. Oh man, they could be reading this post right now!!! Lol damn this communist spying corporate run government of ours!!! Lol
Old 03-11-2015, 06:55 PM

So I used "secure" PC to go on to the site it wasn't asking for any credit card info or password... ok... it may be legit... however, the first question is, have you made any claim within 6 months?.... WTF? I made claim more than 6 months ago! M$%#%#F$#%#!! even hiring a shady 3rd party to collect the survey, makes this esurance company more shadier by association!
Old 04-16-2015, 02:26 PM

So. Today was "deposition" day. It finally happened and it was 2 1/2 hours long. however, this is not over. they will look at the evidences and statements i made and perhaps, more deposition...

one thing for sure, they will be searching for more information on-line including s2ki.com.
Old 04-16-2015, 03:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is great. I hope they read this.

Dear esurance, you guys are the biggest POS to ever exist. It's not bad enough to be a legal scam in the first place but to hold on to someone's vehicle hostage for so long and continue to delay a process that should have long been resolved shows how horrible and immoral your company is. You will never EVER get money from me or anyone I know. That includes your parent company (All state). So eff you and your BS practices. I am going to make it a point to talk to everyone I know and highly recommend that if they are insured by you; to drop you and switch immediately. Customers pay your salaries and for you to make this customer go through the worst experience I have ever heard is only a practice in corporate greed and blatant disregard to provide a quality service.

Have a wonderful day and I pray karma has its way with you.
Old 04-16-2015, 03:20 PM
Community Organizer

Received 185 Likes on 163 Posts

You've got nothing to hide Paul.

8 months you've been without your car. 8 months to settle a claim. This isn't some million dollar car.

What a bunch of assholes. Tell them to put it back in your garage where they stole it from. No reason for them to take possession of it. Dragging this out for as long as they have.

Beyond absurd. Way beyond.
Old 04-17-2015, 04:00 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Paul, you've been too nice and too submissive up to this point. What these pieces of human debris at esurance are doing is absurd and unethical (if not illegal). Push these guys and your lawyer to get your car back NOW. Ask him to engage with state Consumer Protection or the state Insurance Board. I guarantee that if the right people at these organizations heard this story, everything they've put you through, and got involved esurance would be singing a different tune.
What about the fact that you hold title to your property? Hardship from your inability to use your property? Additional damages incurred by the car sitting, exposed, for so long? You still have a bunch of us who were at the track with you and Buck Hill who have repeatedly volunteered to undergo a deposition on your behalf (me being one).
Get this shit wrapped up, Paul, it's beyond ridiculous. Sorry if it sounds harsh but we care about you and want you back in your S.
Old 04-17-2015, 06:47 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I just came across this thread. Crappy situation. A lot of the Florida guys including myself are using Grundy Worldwide. It's collector car insurance. You must have a garage and proof of other vehicles. The S2k has to be a weekend car or show car. I have used them for many years and not once have they checked into mileage. I currently have 172k. My premium has ranged from $176-200 a year. It goes on stated value. If you qualify for this it's worth looking into. Hope this current nightmare works out for you

Quick Reply: "why do you have that insurance company?"