New York - Upstate New York S2000 Owners All areas North of I-84 (Port Jervis to Putnam Lake) in New York State

4th Round of hoodies and shirts

Old 10-02-2017, 01:12 PM
Community Organizer

Received 74 Likes on 49 Posts
Default 4th Round of hoodies and shirts

There seem to be alot of interest for the hoodies and shirts, like I told a few people yesterday, I dont mind doing an order, but I need a 12 paid orders before I can place the order with the vender. Attach is how the hoodies and shirts look like. Once I get the minium orders that are required, I will set a date and close out the thread.

SHIRTS

HOODIES

SIZING CHART

The hoodies and shirts fit to size, so when you order please size yourself correctly. Do NOT order a medium when your really a large. There is no need to order a size large either, these hoodies dont shrink. The shirts have a higher chance to shrink because of the brand.

Hoodie brand - Fruit of the loom
Shirt Brand - Gildan

Price
Hoodies are $35 bucks each for sizes small - XL (2XL and up, must PM me or e-mail me at jlozano180@yahoo.com
Shirts are $20 bucks eachfor sizes small -XL (2XL and up, must PM me or email me at jlozano180@yahoo.com

Payment
Paypal - jlozano180@yahoo.com (send as friends/family or you have to pay the fee)
include in the notes the following:
  • Full name and screen name
  • If your from facebook, please say your from facebook
  • Kind of hoodie (Pullover or Zipper)
  • shirt, if your ordering a shirt
  • How many you like to order of each item
  • what size for each item
  • email that I can reach you at if you dont have a screen name
Shipping
This is at a extra cost, must PM me or email me at jlozano180@yahoo.com

Once the hoodies are in, I will set a pick-up date, one in NJ and one in long island so that you can get your order.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE POST IT UP
Old 10-02-2017, 03:27 PM

Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

Like the design! But if you are going to post it in Upstate, we need an Upstate version. Maybe with some trees or a nice waterfall.
Old 10-02-2017, 04:54 PM

Received 322 Likes on 273 Posts

Levi
Old 10-02-2017, 06:36 PM
A 2
Former Moderator

Received 158 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by Conedodger
Maybe with some trees or a nice waterfall.
I thought that was Niagara Falls when I first saw it on my tiny phone screen. Later I realized it was Manhattan upside down

Maybe we should do shirts or something next year. I'll talk to Lisa Goss and see if she can do polos and an upstate design.

I think he posted this for the guys that go down for the Bear Mountain cruise. They may want to order something. As much as we are different tribes, we are united by one car. In my eyes its much like the invites to the Lake George trips or the NY Safety Track track day invites that they share here just as I post there to get people to come to Watkins Glen.
Old 10-02-2017, 07:59 PM

Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by A 2
I think he posted this for the guys that go down for the Bear Mountain cruise. They may want to order something. As much as we are different tribes, we are united by one car. In my eyes its much like the invites to the Lake George trips or the NY Safety Track track day invites that they share here just as I post there to get people to come to Watkins Glen.
I'm sure you are right, I was just . It is one of the better shirt designs I have seen.
Old 10-03-2017, 05:59 AM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by A 2
I thought that was Niagara Falls when I first saw it on my tiny phone screen. Later I realized it was Manhattan upside down

Maybe we should do shirts or something next year. I'll talk to Lisa Goss and see if she can do polos and an upstate design.

You got it
Old 10-03-2017, 05:59 AM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by Conedodger
I'm sure you are right, I was just . It is one of the better shirt designs I have seen.
Thank you, it was done by one of our members
Old 10-03-2017, 06:02 AM
Community Organizer

In Metro, everyone talk about doing it and I said enough talking, lets make it happen. We gone through a few designs and this is the best one yet.

I want to find someone to redo the design, have something new. If anyone has an idea, maybe we can work together and include something from upstate.